Question about Alexander

HDRKID

Time Travel Portal is available for purchase if some one wants to buy it up.

2015 is going to be an exciting year. Time to prepare is now.

Still remember Alex, all the memories.

It's a codename for "Turpentine-covered Toilet Paper", a secret government project to hypnotize the general populace by hard-core anally administered hypnotics.

Lube is soooo yesteryear.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Question about Alexander

Does anyone know the answer to this?

About alexander the TT (the one who said he knew JT): how did he say he was able to arrive at exactly the same timeline (e.g. ours) as John Titor did?

According to Titor, the likeliness of it is beyond possibility.

John Titor contradicted himself. He insinuated a few times that he could return to his original time line using a different device. Then, later, he said he couldn't. I would not dismiss the possibility of being able to choose your timeline. After all, it just involves math. :)

@Ren seems to have read Alexander's chat logs pretty thoroughly. Maybe he has a better answer for you.

Ren

Alexander TT(That means Travel Timer) mentioned some things in his chat log that indicate to me that he is either psychic, learned some things from a psychic, or he is a time traveler.

How is Ren supposed to know that?
Oh my Jehovawitz, that's what I was thinking!

Seriously though, please forgive my silliness this rainy evening. I'm tired and my brain circuits aren't all firing properly. I post anyway though, cuz I figure every public venue needs a 'fool'.

And might as well be... ElemDis.

Last edited:

Ren

Here is something that will BYM (blow your mind). On Titor's original timeline, he doesn't know you nor has he read your questions.