Questions for John Titor

JimmyD

Everything people think they know is not true. It's some kind of communications and a bunch of psy-ops nonsense or something. People are doing some really evil screwed up things with it.

All those claiming to own it, to have originated it, those who control and spin the narrative, own the sites, etc, are apparently part of it and have been conning you all, telling you a bunch of fantastical garbage in addition to screwing up the communications by altering and omitting things.

TimeFlipper

My opinion in is this: I think making it onto the good timeline depends so critically on the utter destruction of my enemies and all of their acolytes that time is being invested in making me hate them so much that I make sufficient war on them to destroy them completely forever. This would be opposed to the case where I only hate them a lot but not enough to massacre every man and woman in their organization, every animal and child, and even those who only thought their organization was good, or those worked with them in any capacity. Time is being sewn and time will be reaped on the good timeline after I destroy them with such brutality and mercilessness that opposition to their ways becomes a very long lasting feature of the culture that remains.

Blimey, you are a guy so very full of hatred and malice, and yet you expect to occupy a "good timeline"...i think that is whats called, a contradiction in terms :devilish:..

Hazzie Hippie

Someone with travel left a message. You're talking to a corpse representing a code word that serves as a point of reference in communications. ..or something like that.

There is no "John Titor". The corpse isn't even "John Titor".

Hi Jimmy.

I just wanted to ask the questions

. I didn’t ask the questions to argue with anyone in here guys :)

Last edited:

JimmyD

Hi Jimmy.

I just wanted to ask the questions

. I didn’t ask the questions to argue with anyone in here guys :)

There is no argument. You're asking a corpse that represents a code word for something. This thread is nonsensical and why I posted the pic. You may as well be asking a blender or your neighbor's car or something. Same difference.

sevensixtwo

I will not rebuild the wi-fi networks. I may rely on wi-fi for military and heavy-duty commercial applications, but phones as we know them are going away. People will not have wifi routers at home. The coffee shop will not have free wi-fi but it could have cat5e connectors next to the electrical outlets (or something.)

9th Wave

in your imaginable focus, john wouldn't exist because there is someone who hacked the original pages, thus created a dialog and presented as an actual truth.
Now this entire forum believes hes doesn't exist.
the man who you think came up with the titor scenario is actually a hack from russia, a hoax itself.
it was stolen from the original mainframe & dialog.
so were the encrypted message supposedly sent to a certain women, in which she doesn't actually have the real answer either.
they say, it was a hoax created by the man claiming it now, & the community believes it because a certain women read a message from the original dialog.

none of it is true.

the titor scenario was created by a airforce base and covered up by the same people.
After all these years, if you believe a random person came out of no where and made all of it up, chances are, you're not fit to render such knowledge in the first place.
this certain women would be fooled because they gave her a song & shown that song, which is a hacked encryption from early 2000.

thus, created a loop hole for the original AOL documents.
Most of the users no longer used such a server, but for those who did, there was a back door called xia.
Xia was used as a resort through the encrypted dtabase for the airforce base.
even now the user of this website believe some random guy made the whole entire story up.
interesting after all these years he would claim it...
The SAME man claiming the story to be made up & "he created" was paid of...HE didn't create any of it.

after a black web hacker went through dnsy-encryption, he found no such server existed, especially not from the supposed guy who's claiming it now...gullible.

false.
after Xia was terminated, they made somemone agree with a standardized social media outlet such as twitter & facebook account, thus creating controversial social media frenzy.
when Xia became a alternative route, no longer did the public think titor was a real scenario, just as the women paula(fraud), as you all claim to be real, she is no more than a random women with the same content.
I presented random fake photos to paula to see if she would agree, she ended up blocking me...
truth be told, she is lost in her own self doubt, john was never coming back because paula was never the person john was supposed to meet with...
Paula was used as a black wed hack pawn to gain sustainability, in such, was presented a si tried to show her...|
which i believe she may actually have been on the site, but not talked to the real john.
john was never his real name, mind you.
his real name was gus.
Gus was a random kid who was a criminal but highly intelligent, found a way to travel.
even before the future.
created his self to be born in 1992 by certain parents just so he could evade the actual skippers.

once he lost, he stopped forever.
it became known as the black- trio.
Gus was a program designed by the government to prone parents into creating a hgihly intelligent child who could withstand travel without going psychotic, eventually the program failed...
Gus became so smart that he designed a machine to flip alternative realities to go back and switch the paradox to its likeness in 1975, so his mother was born 2 years prior...
when the IBM worked, it was a priority for the russians to claim.
they called it "cold-flip", right after prject 12.
Gus became a priority for both the u.s and russians when he was found in a picture during a woodstock fest.
when gus became a target, they knew the machine had changed from IBM to I-67.
The I-67 was known as " flip schedule", when he was born in 1992, Gus would't be the same person, but he would be the john titor of the early 2000's.
Later on would the future titor become the same person, in which would signify both there times to be exact in the same area in tampa.
thus, 20 years later john was born.
When the program created gus, it was not at all the same concept.

It worked, but it backed fired, because gus eventually changed the ibm to an entire new system, in which A.I is now becoming, the whole reason john went back is because they're the same person.
but, gus was so smart, he created the end of humanity by a anti-gravity propulsion A.I in our orbit.
it was known as "mother-board 9;"
The governement supposedly has a device from his that connects a transmission to a ship in the baltic sea, to where he obtained some sort of craft.
Also in peru is his name etched in a mud clay tablet with his face...
The black web has a lot about him, not only that, but that he was born in florida, in 1992 in october.
That this guy, is still alive, and has the technology, but the government lets him actually do it on purpose without interfering..
i mean, it's only hear say, but there is some factual stuff which makes it some what real...
they have a few things on the black web if you look him up.
kid is a criminal, but so smart that even scientists can't understand his brain, they say he uses 37% of his brain including the triune, bu they claim him "crazy".

eventually, gus tried to destroy it, so he created a artificial version of himself in 1992 to stop the future john, from obtaining ibm.
atleast from the "blACK WEB SERVERS SAY", from the original military servers...
There's also a picture of him with tesla, mind you...
I don't know how many of you go on the blacl web but "gus" is supposed to be in some random person in many cultures.
Not only that, but they have valid pictures of him, even in 2018.

After the subjective from the xia & the macdill airforce base, they left it alone in tampa, thus after became the same scenario you ALL believe, as a fraud.

if all of you have come thus far, what has happen when the crow calls & no one answers?

Last edited:

JimmyD

in your imaginable focus, john wouldn't exist because there is someone who hacked the original pages, thus created a dialog and presented as an actual truth.
Now this entire forum believes hes doesn't exist.
the man who you think came up with the titor scenario is actually a hack from russia, a hoax itself.
it was stolen from the original mainframe & dialog.
so were the encrypted message supposedly sent to a certain women, in which she doesn't actually have the real answer either.
they say, it was a hoax created by the man claiming it now, & the community believes it because a certain women read a message from the original dialog.

none of it is true.

the titor scenario was created by a airforce base and covered up by the same people.
After all these years, if you believe a random person came out of no where and made all of it up, chances are, you're not fit to render such knowledge in the first place.
this certain women would be fooled because they gave her a song & shown that song, which is a hacked encryption from early 2000.

thus, created a loop hole for the original AOL documents.
Most of the users no longer used such a server, but for those who did, there was a back door called xia.
Xia was used as a resort through the encrypted dtabase for the airforce base.
even now the user of this website believe some random guy made the whole entire story up.
interesting after all these years he would claim it...
The SAME man claiming the story to be made up & "he created" was paid of...HE didn't create any of it.

after a black web hacker went through dnsy-encryption, he found no such server existed, especially not from the supposed guy who's claiming it now...gullible.

false.
after Xia was terminated, they made somemone agree with a standardized social media outlet such as twitter & facebook account, thus creating controversial social media frenzy.
when Xia became a alternative route, no longer did the public think titor was a real scenario, just as the women paula(fraud), as you all claim to be real, she is no more than a random women with the same content.
I presented random fake photos to paula to see if she would agree, she ended up blocking me...
truth be told, she is lost in her own self doubt, john was never coming back because paula was never the person john was supposed to meet with...
Paula was used as a black wed hack pawn to gain sustainability, in such, was presented a si tried to show her...|
which i believe she may actually have been on the site, but not talked to the real john.
john was never his real name, mind you.
his real name was gus.
Gus was a random kid who was a criminal but highly intelligent, found a way to travel.
even before the future.
created his self to be born in 1992 by certain parents just so he could evade the actual skippers.

once he lost, he stopped forever.
it became known as the black- trio.
Gus was a program designed by the government to prone parents into creating a hgihly intelligent child who could withstand travel without going psychotic, eventually the program failed...
Gus became so smart that he designed a machine to flip alternative realities to go back and switch the paradox to its likeness in 1975, so his mother was born 2 years prior...
when the IBM worked, it was a priority for the russians to claim.
they called it "cold-flip", right after prject 12.
Gus became a priority for both the u.s and russians when he was found in a picture during a woodstock fest.
when gus became a target, they knew the machine had changed from IBM to I-67.
The I-67 was known as " flip schedule", when he was born in 1992, Gus would't be the same person, but he would be the john titor of the early 2000's.
Later on would the future titor become the same person, in which would signify both there times to be exact in the same area in tampa.
thus, 20 years later john was born.
When the program created gus, it was not at all the same concept.

It worked, but it backed fired, because gus eventually changed the ibm to an entire new system, in which A.I is now becoming, the whole reason john went back is because they're the same person.
but, gus was so smart, he created the end of humanity by a anti-gravity propulsion A.I in our orbit.
it was known as "mother-board 9;"
The governement supposedly has a device from his that connects a transmission to a ship in the baltic sea, to where he obtained some sort of craft.
Also in peru is his name etched in a mud clay tablet with his face...
The black web has a lot about him, not only that, but that he was born in florida, in 1992 in october.
That this guy, is still alive, and has the technology, but the government lets him actually do it on purpose without interfering..
i mean, it's only hear say, but there is some factual stuff which makes it some what real...
they have a few things on the black web if you look him up.
kid is a criminal, but so smart that even scientists can't understand his brain, they say he uses 37% of his brain including the triune, bu they claim him "crazy".

eventually, gus tried to destroy it, so he created a artificial version of himself in 1992 to stop the future john, from obtaining ibm.
atleast from the "blACK WEB SERVERS SAY", from the original military servers...
There's also a picture of him with tesla, mind you...
I don't know how many of you go on the blacl web but "gus" is supposed to be in some random person in many cultures.
Not only that, but they have valid pictures of him, even in 2018.

After the subjective from the xia & the macdill airforce base, they left it alone in tampa, thus after became the same scenario you ALL believe, as a fraud.

if all of you have come thus far, what has happen when the crow calls & no one answers?

That's very creative. (You should write a book or something.) But I can explain and substantiate what the posts are really about and basically make liars out of everyone, while also 'proving' time travel as being very real. I have already explained a lot in recent weeks, but no one cares, so have fun with your fiction.

9th Wave

That's very creative. (You should write a book or something.) But I can explain and substantiate what the posts are really about and basically make liars out of everyone, while also 'proving' time travel as being very real. I have already explained a lot in recent weeks, but no one cares, so have fun with your fiction.
LIKEWISE