Questions for John Titor

Trump is a piece of shit that stabbed us all in the back.

Mr. "We need more mass migration from Latin America because the economy is so good" is not getting my vote again.

Kairos ~ Sorry you were lost a long time ago and you're still lost.

Deal with the anger inside yourself then come see me. I will prove you straight.

IN REAL LOVE.

Sorry, Darling. You're fun to watch. But, you can't manipulate me because I love you too much.

Always have. Always will. Taught by whom?

Jesus.

Father. Son. Spirit.

John Himself? Knows whom was born for this.

Me.

Sorry to disappoint you. Post another stupid video.

Lol.

I am as strong as God himself, but human. Imperfectly human with a perfect heart of intent proven through out my life.

God looks at your true intent!

TRUMP wins. You can thank me later.

In the Savior's name Jesus Christ,
Amen

And, yes, the person posting as John Titor had a good idea of essentially how this will go down. He was decades ahead of most of us in figuring this out.
And YOU don't know even how.

Leyme give you a clue.

The HOLY SPIRIT

Currently you don't care about him.

I always have. AND, I do now.

Doubt me. I dare you.

GOD knew the beginning before the End. You just dont know the end.

I do!

Let's save that though. For a moment.

The globalists will exploit Trump with further degradation. Trump in the end, gives us a leg to stand on...

Being whom we are. American... Freedom of speech which wins our battles, in the end.

Last edited:

rossnr

I refuse to accept your final denegration of Trump. He "IS" bringing us back to a nationalist perspective instead of a globalist police state that wishes to infiltrate the US and the world. Which will not happen beyond my capabilities.

Ask yourself what that is? .....

Laughing a little.

I love you.

Sincerely

And, love will win.
I refuse to accept your final denegration of Trump. He "IS" bringing us back to a nationalist perspective instead of a globalist police state that wishes to infiltrate the US and the world. Which will not happen beyond my capabilities.

Ask yourself what that is? .....

Laughing a little.

I love you.

Sincerely

And, love will win.
I'm not trying to criticize him. I'm not blaming him for every thing going on. I just think tweeting things doesn't help the divide he inherited. I much rather have him than that snake Hillary or Mr. Jim Jones Obama who started this mess. It would be worse with Hillary. Its a mess no matter what way you dice it.Its so stupid the media. All tgey do is egg it in too. Forget his reteric dir a while. They do it too.

I'm not trying to criticize him. I'm not blaming him for every thing going on. I just think tweeting things doesn't help the divide he inherited. I much rather have him than that snake Hillary or Mr. Jim Jones Obama who started this mess. It would be worse with Hillary. Its a mess no matter what way you dice it.Its so stupid the media. All tgey do is egg it in too. Forget his reteric dir a while. They do it too.
Dear Rossnr,

Ignore them all! Trump is doing the best he was given, just like any imperfect human on Earth. (Especially those whom have no security clearance. OR those whom do not love God, therefore His personal holy spirit as guidance, worth more).

*Literally each day each of us are doing the best "we can".

His tweeting is trying to free the human spirit in ways many don't understand.

MODERATION is key.

He is from New York. The most vocal. Which we need to liberate the human spirit, somewhat. But, New York, being the most outspoken, needs to moderate itself for the rest of America.

He is trying to save us. Keep our unity. Keep or nation instead of joining globalism.

He is a New Yorker. He is going to be abrasive. But, HE was chosen to keep us from the globalist hell we all do not desire.

I don't agree with him all the time either! But, I know his main objective which is good.

His tweets are meant to liberate you're own voice.
Free your voice with love because of President Trump.

New York. It's voice is different. Don't lose yours because of it. Just use your own and own it.

HIs Point.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Trump is a piece of shit that stabbed us all in the back.

Mr. "We need more mass migration from Latin America because the economy is so good" is not getting my vote again.
Forgive me for replying a little late, but I thought you were more of a Trump supporter. It sounds like you chose to listen to some leftist propaganda from fake news. Correct me if I'm wrong.

takurukagami

John titor really exist in this time too ? or only in other time line ? and what happend in near future in this time line
i just think john titor is only exist in other time line because this time line has be change because he come to past and warning people about Y2K. i dont really read full your story i just read patrial about your story john titor

TimeFlipper

John titor really exist in this time too ? or only in other time line ? and what happend in near future in this time line
i just think john titor is only exist in other time line because this time line has be change because he come to past and warning people about Y2K. i dont really read full your story i just read patrial about your story john titor

Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
I believe the only problem we were supposed to have at the very start of Y2K was that all computers were supposed to have gone crazy, which infact didnt happen :D

Parazite1986

John Titor......

I am sure you are a real inspiration behind your time travel story.

We live in different time dimensions. I will create a project that would take Apple via storm. What do you say about Apple?

What do you feel if a woman invented the machine?

What do you think in year 2030?