Questions for John Titor

Understanding is given. And, love...

Everyone is doing the best they can in this corrupt world... Totally corrupt.

I'm sorry for your illness. We're losing too many to it. Cancer.

Know, you're loved. Sincerely...

From someone that knows.

Love is real.

Thankful we have another 1,000 years. To live. To learn. To suffer. To be joyful...

Life is beautiful. Prayers to you... Always.

Rezz

John teater, I heard a machine voice with a code, but did not understand anything, it was sent 3 times, what kind of code is it?, it appeared after I marked the timestamps, is this connected?

dimension-1hacker

Understanding is given. And, love...

Everyone is doing the best they can in this corrupt world... Totally corrupt.

I'm sorry for your illness. We're losing too many to it. Cancer.

Know, you're loved. Sincerely...

From someone that knows.

Love is real.

Thankful we have another 1,000 years. To live. To learn. To suffer. To be joyful...

Life is beautiful. Prayers to you... Always.
corruption is corrupt.

dimension-1hacker

"Corruption is corrupt".

Yep. And, it's very bad.
bad is bad = good? or bad is bad is itself? Is the perception of a corrupt world cause our experiences of corruption to be corrupt or is corrupt is the only describing everything else besides itself? definitions based off experiences but experiences can't experience themselves therefor nobode can determine the corruptibilite of themselves?

Anti-Skeptic Spray

John, who is the farmer general?
Does Donald Trump know about time travel and TT device? Who is the first known time traveler? When you went to Rochester, which campus did you go to and which building? What color was the trim on the exterior wall? Where was your Blazer titled? In what state did you register it? How much radiation is in the air during 2036? How about 2026?
What is the approximate number of years that Cern took to discover time travel?
It's anti matter just matter traveling backwards through time relative to our time? So that it it's just reversed charged because it's polarity it's assigned with the direction it is traveling through time? Had anyone discovered that dark matter is actually matter that is not synchronized to this time in this universe? Has Betelgeuse gone super Nova yet? How close does Apothos come to earth in 2028? 2035?

It's Elon musk still a thing in 2036? Is 6g what you call your internet nodes? Can you describe how those work? Is quantum modulation developed yet? You know where one half of the wave is carried on one outside and the other half is carried on the pair for that particular and by adding a carrier wave to those particles you can transfer information in any direction in time or any distance. That's a thing by now in your time, right?

How can I spin down a quark and force it to stop moving through time all together, without creating a super heavy gravity field? Had anyone figured out how to add a carrier wave to Hawking radiation yet? Just because the pairs aren't in the same universe doesn't mean they aren't still entangled, so I wonder if you guys have figured out how to take advantage it that to transmit signals over infinite distances instantly. How about it, John?