/r/nosleep 2017 backup

Tron1

I found the reason of how the drones get in to a skyrise. I created a different timeline yesterday i know who was in my dream. I took care of what ever was going on. man Mr Quirk will not like what I found.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
lied about the carolina game i know that first hand. i witnessed it. the patriot's lost care to explain?
Yeah, Super Bowl 50 is between the Panthers and the Broncos, not the Patriots. I was itching to respond here about the inconsistency with the OP's prediction, but you beat me to the punch, Tron1! :)

I smell a charlatan... :cautious::rolleyes:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well, it looks like the Broncos won Super Bowl 50.

For the record, the OP said that in his "lucid dream" timeline, Super Bowl 50 was between the Panthers and the Patriots, and the Panthers won.

Silent Sage

In my dream timeline, Donald Trump lost Iowa...and then won just about all of the next few states, giving him enough momentum to win the entire nomination. (...) On the left, it's more drawn out. Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire(...)

This could be out of blue, but Trump did lose Iowa and just won New Hampshire.
Berniee too won New Hampshire. Let's see how this'll turn out.

The super bowl prediction is wrong though, but he did mention that the Panthers would be in the finals(although they lost)

Random/lucky guess? Considering it was posted on /r/nosleep, where 99,99% of the posts are fake, it might just be some troll, but still though.