/r/nosleep 2017 backup

TimeFlipper

Trump won New Hampshire easily with 35% of the votes compared to the second runner John Kasic who received just under 16%.
And im from the United Kingdom ;):D America needs Trump to be the next President :)

The Revenant was nominated for best picture, but didn't win. The Carolina Panthers played in the super bowl, but didn't win. When I reposted this, the Revenant wasn't even released yet!

If 2 points make a trend :D it would seem like Trump will win the nomination, but lose :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@1.61 - Well, you did predict that Trump would lose Iowa, which he did, and that he would win all of the next few states, which he did. So now we don't know what to believe... :eek::cautious:o_0

P.S.: And the only ways I could see Trump losing is if he makes a bunch of huge mistakes (seemingly unlikely), or this year's presidential election is rigged like the 2012 one (at least) was, and that would need to be even more than 2012.

"Donald Trump lost Iowa...and then won just about all of the next few states, giving him enough momentum to win the entire nomination. There's talk of a split in the Republican Party, but he's able to convince the right that he's conservative enough to be their guy. On the left, it's more drawn out. Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire, but Hilary strikes back. After a contested battle, Hilary's name proves too much for Bernie."

So we're rolling into June with a basically official Trump Nomination, and a very likely democratic contested convention (current math that assumes Clinton gets enough delegates after NJ polls close are including super delegates).

Tron1

You were right about the super bowl but I knew Denver was going to win when peyton came back in. But the revenant has been out and made I saw preview's of it on t.v.. The hurricane otto came out. What do you have in store for us more?

TimeFlipper

@1.61 - Well, you did predict that Trump would lose Iowa, which he did, and that he would win all of the next few states, which he did. So now we don't know what to believe... :eek::cautious:o_0

P.S.: And the only ways I could see Trump losing is if he makes a bunch of huge mistakes (seemingly unlikely), or this year's presidential election is rigged like the 2012 one (at least) was, and that would need to be even more than 2012.
All along the campaign i have been saying Trump will win because of his business experience which the US needs badly to sort out the trillion something dollar deficit...One of our UK papers said yesterday that Trump was getting more votes because of his business acumen :)..

Secondly he has watered down his stance a little on keeping muslim immigrants out of the US (he really needs to do this!)... I think he will adopt the UK`s approach to this (if we quit the EU) by only allowing into our country those immigrants who can prove they have the suitable skills we need and not the scroungers who only want a better life for themselves by living off benefits to which they are not entitled to...Those scroungers costs the UK hundreds of millions of pounds and put tremendous strain on our National Health Service and Schools..

In many schools here in the UK there are over 100 different languages spoken, and the interpreters needed for them costs millions of pounds!!
Why do we have all these people that create massive problems for us, living and scrounging off us in the UK.?..Its because the EU (Everything Useless) tells us we HAVE to do it as they demand freedom of movement throughout Europe!!!

Tron1

You didn't mention the people that have died
or major catastrophies like earthquakes or tsunami alerts. or power outages.