Real Star Wars

OakFieldAlienz444

There's something to the connection between evil and the word Sith beyond Star Wars.

Here's proof:

OakFieldAlienz444

So---let's assume for fun that the Galactic Federation really was the Empire but it was a good version of it.
Probably it was the "real Jedi" in this scenario.

OakFieldAlienz444

That means Luke was actually king of the universe and Vader was a moisture farmer turned terrorist who was half Reptillian
who was kept protected by Obi Wan Palpatine.

lamdo263

There's something to the connection between evil and the word Sith beyond Star Wars.

Here's proof:
Your'e off on that one. It was when I was a child I remember encountering them, getting a real good look at them. They wore a type of rag-like garb resembles burlap also silk. One of their favorite colors was a burnt orange, then in the red range, but varied.

They chose to each other and paired husband and wife. Their head gear was something like Muslim, but looser fold, only one or two layers. Their skin was almost a red at times, but depending upon the time of year, would darken or lighten like a humans would.

I guess their trading groups would number no more than six. They carried a purse and a money holdings, as you say manager. Then, personal weapons were commonly carried, because one could get robbed.

They would either throw a rug down with their wares, or if a table was available, they would use that. I can't remember the ships they used, but more than likely paid a percentage of their earning for a ride to some planets. I remember someone told me they would answer any question put to them, but never over-haggle a sale, didn't push.

There's something with the construction of a Sith that they could tolerate heat. Talking about a hundred twenty to thirty F, with no problem. This gave them access to planets that were too hot to do business on.

They were intelligent. You didn't want to piss one or a few of them off. But made great acquaintances, if you gained their trust and the befriending took place.

There were one or two of them that did extremely well, that were well off and had spaceships, plus nice places to live.

What you see as a Sith in Star Wars is a perversion. Not permitted by most of the Siths I knew. In more normal climes, they blended right in and no one even noticed them. I don't think that it's a good thing to hang a label on them that's not justified.

lamdo263

So---let's assume for fun that the Galactic Federation really was the Empire but it was a good version of it.
Probably it was the "real Jedi" in this scenario.
All I knew then is it was a stage of war. Beings were fighting everywhere till half the age of Atlantis and then issues slowly started to calm down.

OakFieldAlienz444

It's the darkest galactic mating ritual there is it ripped Darth Vader's face off.
He told people he got the injuries from being abandoned in lava by Obi Wan Kenobi
but it was actually a chicken woman duck thing

OakFieldAlienz444

Then due to false information being spread by Jar Jar Vader kidnapped Leia not knowing she
was his own daughter thinking SHE was the chicken woman duck thing
and had his soldiers blow up her entire planet. He lived to regret it.