Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Shield, are you stupid?
You never seem to read all the comments here.
I stated that I am two people. One from this time period and one from the far future.

LOL, you're really going to throw the stupid card around posting what you're posting? Stay classy.

ZeoEmeraude

Actually, you are a hoaxer Ren. And you agreed with me. At least that much is true. I wouldn't go around calling people stupid either....we are all expressing our opinions here. Debate breaks down when people start slinging mud.

And to HDRKid: My charm is just fine. You should know that by now.

HDRKID

To zeo:
I still remember post after post after post filled with profanity written by you.

WAKE UP!

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says
"If the United States of America were to default it would be catastrophic for the American economy, for the American financial system, for the average American people, it would be a substantial unfair tax on all Americans and it would bring the world economy ... to the edge of recession again," he said. "There's no alternative for Congress raising the debt limit and that's why you're seeing Republicans as well recognize that reality and take default off the table."

Republican representatives are telling me that they are not going to raise the debt limit again. That might seem like caving in. Unless a miracle occurs... Checks might not be going out soon. Let us pray...

John Titor did give us a warning. He told us to get a bicycle and I believe that is code for fuel shortages, but I could be wrong.

ZeoEmeraude

I have to say..that was a damn good post. A lot to digest for some i'm sure, but I found it very thought provoking. A good read all around. And I never said I didn't use profanity Kid, I just choose not too. That's my choice. I am awake by the way...just not to your form of rubbish/ I never will be. You like to keep folks on the verge of mass hysteria with the stuff that you post. To be honest, it's too negative. People don't like someone always saying "look the sky is falling." After a while they stop looking up. So go and hide in your little bunker and let the rest of the world do what it wants. I think Morgan Freeman said it best in the movie The Shaw-shank Redemption: "Get busy living, or get busy dying." You decide bub.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well if the truth be known Shield is just fine and seems to be very interested in a great many things quite normal and learning/searching for the truth as are most of us here....
dear ren
you however seem to only want a crowd to worship at your feet for foolsih rantings and slopy attempts at story telling sad very sad

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, and the fact that Shield didn't remember that or mention that indicates he's a slack-jawed yokel.
Is that kind of comment supposed to help you defend what you are posting here? I don't think so.

You should post constructive comments to support your claims rather than trying to put down other people.

ZeoEmeraude

Gotta agree with the Admin here. Calling someone a slack-jawed yokel doesn't help you climb the ladder of intelligence bub. In fact, it does the exact opposite. How can you expect folks to take your brand of hoaxing seriously Ren, if you start calling NEW members names because they don't follow your learning curve? And I must also point out that you (another new member to this forum) will not gain much respect if you continue to do so.

*All the more reason for me to throw my hat in the ring for voting to bring back Moderators.*

Ren

"How can you expect folks to take your brand of hoaxing seriously Ren"

Please reread what you typed and then laugh at yourself. The answer must be that I don't expect anyone to take me seriously. But you certainly are. That makes this all the more hilarious.

"doesn't help you climb the ladder of intelligence bub. In fact, it does the exact opposite."

You just called me stupid, ZeoEmeraude. You're holding me to strict standards by telling me to not call Shield stupid while allowing Shield and yourself to insult me and not abide by those same standards. That's a double standard. Hypocrite.

Ren

I would also like to quote Shield's first comment to me.
"You sound like a fruitcake dude sorry to tell you."

This is the guy's first comment to me and he is insulting me.
Now some of you are telling me to not defend myself by calling him stupid.

This seems like a hypocritical double standard.

I actually ignored his first insult. It was the second insult of his I would not let pass.

Now if you want to insult me, fine. But be prepared to get dished what you dish out.

Status
Not open for further replies.