Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoEmeraude

Look bub, i'm not calling you personally a village idiot. I'm merely pointing out that there are now three people posting on this thread claiming to be time travelers. Two of em are complete hoaxers, and since you, (being the third) are doing the same well, one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to see where its going. Sorry, but unless I see definitive proof, and I mean REAL proof, Id have to put you in with that lot.

shield

I honestly am guilty of insanity.. These guys I just don't even know.. If you guys give me proof of being travelers like video from the future or some sort of devise (i will know ifs its altered or CGJ) from it then i'm just gonna assume your psychotic

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I honestly am guilty of insanity.. These guys I just don't even know.. If you guys give me proof of being travelers like video from the future or some sort of devise (i will know ifs its altered or CGJ) from it then i'm just gonna assume your psychotic

good luck with that these guys are long on talk and short on facts

shield

Gotta point but hey, at least we know we can count on some good new sci-fi stories

ZeoEmeraude

I have to agree here KC. These guys come and start rambling on and on about future events and the like, yet offer up nothing short of vague quatrains and pure bull. If you are the "real" JT then I want proof..... What can you offer? Honestly your words hold no merit without something to wrap around them. Frankly, it shows how little you guys put into your hoaxing. You are not time travelers, you're liars. Scientific Method and evidence is what we smart folks want to see. Anyone can come here, sign up, and start posting crap for attention.....we see it all the time. What we DO NOT see is that one snippet of actuality that confirms your validity. The almost laughable "predictions" are at best gleaned from various media outlets that anyone with half a brain can weed through. Yet when asked for some evidence to support the claims you folks make, we get some mindless drivel. Personally, I find it insulting. It's like the saying goes: "Shit...or get off the pot." Now I'm not here to debunk ya, I just call it like I see it.

Ren

Everything I said has come true and is coming true.
I'll repeat what hasn't happened yet.

There will be a cure for AIDS, Cancer and other diseases previously incurable.
People will live to be 90 years old but be in good shape.
There will be a new learning technique. Everyone will become experts in many subjects.

Obama ??? be able to pull it together in time.
U.S. banks are broke.
Moody's will downgrade U.S. credit.
The world will stop buying U.S. bonds.
People's unemployment insurance will run out and they will start to demonstrate and pillage.
Many U.S. families will flee north to Canada.
The U.S. will divide into a West Coast Midwest Nation, A Southern Nation, and a Northern/Canadian Nation.
All will be isolationist and not engage in world trade.
Everybody in the U.S. will be forced to join the military.

The European Union will survive and thrive.

South America and Mexico and the Middle East will enjoy a brief time of prosperity.
The Middle East will develop a laser weapon.
The United States of the Middle East will attack Europe but will lose.
New York, L.A., London, Berlin will be nuked.
Most cities in the Middle East will be nuked.

Russia will briefly become rich on its oil.
Japan develops a rice husk oil that makes petrol obsolete.

China will harness the resources of its western territories and become truly rich.
Japan, United Korea, VietNam, and all the other East Asian nations will form one nation under China.
The U.S.Asia will be born.

Our magnetic poles are shifting causing a great deal of movement under the earth.
People are hearing strange sounds all over the world that indicates this.
This shifting leads to lots of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
Every year it will get hotter and hotter until we are forced to live in caves and underground.
Many coastal areas will flood because there will be no more polar ice caps.

A meteor will crash into the Aegean Sea.
We'll survive to colonize other planets.

Time Travel will be understood theoretically and a device will be developed at CERN.
It will be incorporated into an anti-gravity aircraft that we have called the Aurora. This craft is based on the work of T. Townsend Brown.
Many time travelers from the future will visit the past in these U.F.O.s

ZeoEmeraude

And yet you admit in previous posts that you ARE NOT from the future and you ARE NOT a time traveler. You admit that you are merely "predicting" these events. See bub, I tend to not care too much about predictions taken from various media outlets. Anyone can google this stuff. Anyone watching CNN or FOX News can see trends and make false assertions. You sir are just a regular individual trying to garner responses from folks who already do not believe ya. HDRKid has done this hundreds of times here....

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ZEO I couldn't agree more.... at least the HDRKID never claims to be some one ells,,or talking to his future self.... oh well ,,we're off to see the wizard the wonderfull wizard of OZ

shield

A lot of the stuff he said he could have found on the internet on conspiracy websites. All the inventions and some of the political stuff is already in the process. Obama will pull through cuz bush invested in Iraq currency and within the next 2 years they will undergo a currency change making their money worth 3x as much. And there's already an ass-load of time travel theories and global warming won't be a problem once more green acts are passed. This as I have said is all the truth and will disprove your cockamamie "facts" about the future. You can find the information on government and science blog sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.