Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shield

No I am not I have read all of them. It just seems to sound more and more like a science fiction story as you post so I tend to discount them. As you have read most of us are not going to just take your word for it we want solid evidence.

ZeoEmeraude

I'd like this topic to contain more John Titor and less flat predictions.

I agree here Num. It would seem that this particular thread is going the way of the HDRKid thread. This guy Ren, is another soothsayer....his "pedictions" are gleaned from media outlets, and therefore hold no merit to me whatsoever.

Secretman3811

..all of the emotion aside, please have a look at my predictions again and consider them.

There is a cure for AIDS and cancer now.
The earth is getting hot.
The U.S. economy is crashing.
The U.S. is about to split apart.

hey Ren i just want to know something i have a friend of my his name is Jacin Young so what is his future hold for him so write back i would like to see if you can see it or not..

Ren

Get people from your neighborhood and a lot of

"weapons"

"north"

hey Ren i just want to know something i have a friend of my his name is Jacin Young so what is his future hold for him so write back i would like to see if you can see it or not..

I can't see it. Unless your friend Jacin Young has made national or international news, I won't know.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Get people from your neighborhood and a lot of

"weapons"

"north"
can you tell us how long we have???days??weeks???months???befor we will need to start the treck north...
did you know of the norway thing that just happened????
what will be the next event of that type???? when will it happen
can you tell us what all the fuss over late Oct. is going to be???
thanks

Ren

We don't even have days.
What I'm describing is happening right now.
It was determined that what happened at the end of this year was a result of magnetic pole shifting.
Historically, we've gone through ice ages and desert ages.
It is one of the reasons humans became so intelligent. They had to survive the ice ages and desert ages.
We're about to enter another desert age.

I already said that a meteor will crash into the Aegean Sea.
The meteor is called "Wormwood".
It won't happen in 2012...

Status
Not open for further replies.