Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
According to him he was... And that means alot.... Their is no condemnation necessary. These people will have certain kinds of admittal issues..... He knows he needs help sam. Rubbing his face in it by telling him so aint the way especially when he says he is getting help.... WHAT YOU NEED TO DO REN is tell your shrink about all this. All of it. Be up right and upfront. Admit how much you have lied in the last year as much as you can remember. Admit to all of this where folks encouraged you to be honest. Admit admit admit. IT will all be ok..... People will forgive you. Every one does it but not on the level you do where it impeads your life. .... You need honesty bro... Like a sickness , honesty is the only cure.
Just run with it awile. THings will work out ren.

He doesn't think he's John Titor.
Also, aren't you pretending to be a doctor?
Let he who cast the first stone be without sin.

Now Sam's gonna chew me out. She hates me SO much. Let the attacks begin. I'm ready.

Last edited:

titorite

More passive aggressiveness.

Puala, Ren is clearly claiming to be John Titor. He has deep seeded pyschological issues that nobody should be entertaining. Mental Illness is not amusing, it is sad. And I am not pretending to be a doctor. I am just a concerned individual that cares about all sick people. Their is no stone throwing, no condemnation , just concern for the troubled.

Word of advice, Only love can cast out hate, so turn the other cheek and show love in the face of hate.

Be well.

Samstwitch

I remember when PaulaJedi first came to Paranormalis. She was upset and complained about a John Titor POSER on Facebook and wanted help to stop him from spreading his lies. I took the bait and helped in a very BIG way. I got his profile deleted and all the things that went with it. Here is the thread I created to help PaulaJedi in her quest: BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation! | Paranormalis

Now we have a similar situation with Ren, but on a smaller scale. The interview he gave as "John Titor" has been posted on several Websites and the lies are spreading that he is John Titor. Stopping the lies in this situation is just as important as it was in the case that PaulaJedi brought to us.

Ren doesn't need coddling. Coddling is ENABLING. Ren needs to own up to the lies and stop telling them.

Last edited:

Sanyam Deshi

Ren seems to have problem elaborating his thoughts into words, so I will say it more clearly for him. He is not claiming to be John Titor. He is claiming that his name is "John" and that his last name is Ti(Time)T(Travel)or. This means that to him, Titor is a time travel indicator that he is choosing to share with the "original John".

To Ren, I don't care whether you're a time traveler or not. You're mission is fluff. You are accomplishing nothing except the creation of hype. The news already does enough of this. You take the world virtually no closer to a peaceful state based on what you are doing. In the astoundingly small chance that you are telling the truth about being a time traveler, your mission is useless. You come on forums and give messages of little substance about a war that dooms the world, which telling us will bring us no closer to avoiding such a war. In my opinion, this seems like one pitifully long attempt at getting attention and relevance for yourself.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I remember when PaulaJedi first came to Paranormalis. She was upset and complained about a John Titor POSER on Facebook and wanted help to stop him from spreading his lies. I took the bait and helped in a very BIG way. I got his profile deleted and all the things that went with it. Here is the thread I created to help PaulaJedi in her quest: BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation! | Paranormalis

That man posted my personal information on the internet and sold copyrighted logos on shirts and hats.
Ren has not done any of the above.

I'm just having problems with people calling him mentally ill.

Ren doesn't need coddling. Coddling is ENABLING. Ren needs to own up to the lies and stop telling them.

He's my friend. I protect all of my friends.

Samstwitch

That man posted my personal information on the internet and sold copyrighted logos on shirts and hats.
Ren has not done any of the above.

When you first complained about the JT poser on Facebook, he had not posted your personal information. That came later. My Opening Post in the thread I created to expose the Poser points out that he was telling LIES, spreading DISINFORMATION, about John Titor while pretending to be JT. That is the same thing that Ren has been doing while Posing as John Titor...telling LIES, spreading DISINFORMATION! He needs to stop.

"A lie does not consist in the indirect position of words, but in the desire and intention, by false speaking, to deceive and injure your neighbor." ~Jonathan Swift

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He is NOT Gary. Two different people. Ren isn't a predator. Also, none of you know what we've discussed. @Ren How many times have I told you that you are not Titor? Too many to count? Besides, why am I trial for being his friend? I'm supposed to go around hating people?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, this isn't about you.

This is about Ren.

You brought me into it and put me on trial for calling him a friend and said I coddled him. I'm not responsible for his behavior.

All I have to say is:

Everyone took his phone call way too seriously
When the real Titor arrives, everyone will have forgotten all about Ren's phone call. So, why waste so much energy on it now?

Samstwitch

Paula, I did not bring you into this conversation. You brought yourself into it and began ranting. The only mention I made of you on this thread was after you posted. My message to you was a reminder that you exposed a John Titor Poser on Facebook, which I mentioned to show that YOU yourself have taken issue with John Titor POSERS in the past, just as I am doing here. Everything else you accuse me of, you have formed in your own mind.

As I said before, this is not about you. This is about Ren.