Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Ren

Ren seems to have problem elaborating his thoughts into words, so I will say it more clearly for him. He is not claiming to be John Titor. He is claiming that his name is "John" and that his last name is Ti(Time)T(Travel)or. This means that to him, Titor is a time travel indicator that he is choosing to share with the "original John".

To Ren, I don't care whether you're a time traveler or not. You're mission is fluff. You are accomplishing nothing except the creation of hype. The news already does enough of this. You take the world virtually no closer to a peaceful state based on what you are doing. In the astoundingly small chance that you are telling the truth about being a time traveler, your mission is useless. You come on forums and give messages of little substance about a war that dooms the world, which telling us will bring us no closer to avoiding such a war. In my opinion, this seems like one pitifully long attempt at getting attention and relevance for yourself.

Well, we know that my name is John Thomas and I was honorably discharged from the U.S. military.
Here is proof that will end that argument forever.
John Thomas on Twitter: "@JChurchRadio #DMRadioNet @Fadernauts Here is proof that my name is John Thomas and I was honorably discharged. http://t.co/27RL5xHpGp"

As for my mission, I have accomplished a great deal already. You do not know my objectives. Everything that is happening now is as it should be. All the hate, insults and doubt, I welcome. If there wasn't the negativity, if people took me 100% seriously, I would be in trouble with all the crazies in this world and mine.

Ren

Paula, I did not bring you into this conversation. You brought yourself into it and began ranting. The only mention I made of you on this thread was after you posted. My message to you was a reminder that you exposed a John Titor Poser on Facebook, which I mentioned to show that YOU yourself have taken issue with John Titor POSERS in the past, just as I am doing here. Everything else you accuse me of, you have formed in your own mind.

As I said before, this is not about you. This is about Ren.

Sam, your church lady routine is getting quite boring. You may have been the Y2K expert that saved the world but quite frankly, I wonder why anyone involved in this story is still entertaining you.

You have until December 1st to produce a John Titor 1. If you do not, I'm not going to bother with you or Pam anymore.

As I am rogue, I'll tell you one of my goals is to convince the world that the Jesus of the Bible was a fictional character based mainly on a rival of Josephus named Azizus. Biblical author Ralph Ellis has written several books about this great truth.

Samstwitch

Sam, your church lady routine is getting quite boring. You may have been the Y2K expert that saved the world but quite frankly, I wonder why anyone involved in this story is still entertaining you.

You have until December 1st to produce a John Titor 1. If you do not, I'm not going to bother with you or Pam anymore.

As I am rogue, I'll tell you one of my goals is to convince the world that the Jesus of the Bible was a fictional character based mainly on a rival of Josephus named Azizus. Biblical author Ralph Ellis has written several books about this great truth.

Ren, If you are not pulling a ruse, then this is more serious than I thought. If you actually believe the things you are saying, then you need professional help, and for the sake of your well being, I hope you seek it out.

Last edited:

titorite

Well to be frank, I don't think you should be keen on bothering anyone Ren.

And their is nothing wrong with being content in ones own life just as it is.

I won't speak for everyone else but I don't hate you. I've nothing but love for you and sincerely hope that you will make the effort to love yourself more by living honestly and forsaking deceit.

Be well man.

Sanyam Deshi

Ren seems to have problem elaborating his thoughts into words, so I will say it more clearly for him. He is not claiming to be John Titor. He is claiming that his name is "John" and that his last name is Ti(Time)T(Travel)or. This means that to him, Titor is a time travel indicator that he is choosing to share with the "original John".

To Ren, I don't care whether you're a time traveler or not. You're mission is fluff. You are accomplishing nothing except the creation of hype. The news already does enough of this. You take the world virtually no closer to a peaceful state based on what you are doing. In the astoundingly small chance that you are telling the truth about being a time traveler, your mission is useless. You come on forums and give messages of little substance about a war that dooms the world, which telling us will bring us no closer to avoiding such a war. In my opinion, this seems like one pitifully long attempt at getting attention and relevance for yourself.

Well, we know that my name is John Thomas and I was honorably discharged from the U.S. military.
Here is proof that will end that argument forever.
John Thomas on Twitter: "@JChurchRadio #DMRadioNet @Fadernauts Here is proof that my name is John Thomas and I was honorably discharged. http://t.co/27RL5xHpGp"

As for my mission, I have accomplished a great deal already. You do not know my objectives. Everything that is happening now is as it should be. All the hate, insults and doubt, I welcome. If there wasn't the negativity, if people took me 100% seriously, I would be in trouble with all the crazies in this world and mine.
Okay, then let me reword my point. Regardless of all of the other duties you have been assigned, your presence on social media has been less than productive. Also, your "proof" is an easily fabricated picture. Please inform your military head to reassign a more gracious person to the social duties.

Ren

Okay, then let me reword my point. Regardless of all of the other duties you have been assigned, your presence on social media has been less than productive. Also, your "proof" is an easily fabricated picture. Please inform your military head to reassign a more gracious person to the social duties.

I know you are not accusing me of fabricating a U.S. Army Honorable Discharge certificate. It is a crime to do such a thing and I would risk incarceration for posting it. So no, it is not fabricated.

It is not just for you to judge my progress. It is for the public to judge. And the jury is still out on that.

Ren

Ren, If you are not pulling a ruse, then this is more serious than I thought. If you actually believe the things you are saying, then you need professional help, and for the sake of your well being, I hope you seek it out.

There is a Jimmy Church show you have not heard.

The psychic Sha, agrees with you. And I really thank you both.

Samstwitch

REN'S ADMISSIONS/CONFESSIONS THAT HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR
(I'm pointing out his admissions to support the point of this thread.)

1) POSTED BY REN, COMMENT #1, October 30, 2011, SOURCE: I'm Not John Titor | Paranormalis

Confession time.
I'm not John Titor.
I know some of you all wanted me to be him.
I ain't him.
I'm not a prophet either.
I have no idea what my or our future holds for us.
But I can pretty much guess it is death.
Be well.
Live long and prosper.
John Thomas of the Titor Project signing off pretending to be John Titor.
----
You may ask why I hoax.
Well, I have pretended to be a vampire, a werewolf, a psychic, a powerful wizard, and a myriad of other things.
I don't do it for money. I don't do it because I'm bored.
I get satisfaction out of convincing you of the impossible.
I always have. My father raised me on Texas Tall Tales.

He was a liar
..and I'm a liar too.
Not a very good liar.
But that is what I do.

I don't lie and hoax because I hate you. I do it because its my problem.

2) POSTED BY REN, COMMENT #5, November 2, 2011, SOURCE: I'm Not John Titor | Paranormalis

Titorite. If I could stop lying, I would have stopped a long time ago. What I have is a sickness. I must tell lies. I don't want to hurt anyone. I simply must compulsively lie. If someone asks me if I'm a powerful wizard. I'll say yes.
If someone asks me if I'm a time traveler, I'll say yes. The U.S. military thought that my talent for lies could be useful. That is why I was also invited to learn languages. Can you see where this is going? If I say that I'm a super spy, I'm probably lying.

3) POSTED BY REN, COMMENT #62, November 6, 2011, SOURCE: Ren's General Comments | Page 4 | Paranormalis

O.k. Enough warnings from an old liar like me.

4) POSTED BY REN, COMMENT #82, November 14, 2011, SOURCE: Ren's General Comments | Page 5 | Paranormalis

I may be a compulsive liar and a failed writer but I stand by all of my previous predictions.

Last edited: