Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Ren

Yes, we're doing a little better and some of the jobs are coming back. But as I said before, Fujitsu laptops are entirely assembled by a little company under them called FANUC.

..and if you didn't know this, Germany has brought all its gold back home. In my envisioned future world, it is because Germany knows the Euro and E.U. will crumble.

Ren

Merci, did you follow my breadcrumbs? You do realize that if you role-play this with me I may take you up on your offer. 2013.01.16.23.45 ren@TimeTravel0 ~ You're making history by envisioning it. Enough said. Everyone still on Paranormalis right now is helping to make history.

JasperMoon

I still think Prince Harry's going to wind up on the English throne. Maybe Kate's baby is in line, but who knows? Such atrocities have been committed in the name of sitting on the English throne as sovereign. (Harry already has the taste of war under his belt.)

Ren

I still think Prince Harry's going to wind up on the English throne. Maybe Kate's baby is in line, but who knows? Such atrocities have been committed in the name of sitting on the English throne as sovereign. (Harry already has the taste of war under his belt.)

Harry will. And he'll be the most influential one since a German family returned. So Elizabeth.. just consider this more proof that I am just playing the part.

JasperMoon

So.. if I say Queen Elizabeth will give the thrown to Harry, you must remember that I can never give exact information. But I can get close.

Netherlands' Queen Beatrix to Abdicate - Son Willem-Alexander to become country's 1st king in century
Can I say Harry may usurp it?

Ren

So.. if I say Queen Elizabeth will give the thrown to Harry, you must remember that I can never give exact information. But I can get close.

Netherlands' Queen Beatrix to Abdicate - Son Willem-Alexander to become country's 1st king in century
Can I say Harry may usurp it?

You can say that the next symbolic ruler of England will be a guy.

JasperMoon

I just found this on a projectavalon.net post today from Ben Fulford:

"The British Monarchy, too, is the scene of high level struggle with the gnostic illuminati insisting that Prince Harry be made King, making England independent from “Satanic Roman bloodline rule” for the first time since 1066. The CIA also says the Queen will be abdicating the throne. Nonsense, says an MI5 agent, who says the Queen has no plans to resign and that the line of succession clearly goes from Her Majesty to Charles to William. What is clear is that there is going to be some serious underground tension in England over the coming weeks as the two factions duke it out."

It is said Harry is NOT Prince Charles' son, but the son of a lover of Diana's. I don't know if that is true, but if there is any legitimacy to it, he is a Stuart and therefore a true heir to the throne of England. He is a rival to the throne and this makes very good sense to me, at least.