Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

decade_later

It is said Harry is NOT Prince Charles' son, but the son of a lover of Diana's. I don't know if that is true, but if there is any legitimacy to it

Legitimacy?!! LOL google "Prince Harry James Hewitt" There is your answer :)

Ren

As I posted on Reddit. It turns out that the Holographic Universe was mathematically proven just last month. Right again.
2013 Dec 16

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/172812-our-universe-is-a-hologram-and-were-floating-inside-of-it-suggests-new-research

[–]ren1999 Time Traveler 1 point 1 year ago
I have nothing to say about Mexico at this time. But as far as the universe being digital, it is a progression of the 5th dimension of ghosts theory. That everything we are and do is a ghost-like reflection of the reality on the other side of the universe. The universe is a hologram. That's been a theory for a long time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I posted on Reddit. It turns out that the Holographic Universe was mathematically proven just last month. Right again.
2013 Dec 16

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/172812-our-universe-is-a-hologram-and-were-floating-inside-of-it-suggests-new-research

I have nothing to say about Mexico at this time. But as far as the universe being digital, it is a progression of the 5th dimension of ghosts theory. That everything we are and do is a ghost-like reflection of the reality on the other side of the universe. The universe is a hologram. That's been a theory for a long time.

It is a hologram created by a black hole. Does this mean that every universe is a hologram? There are an infinite number.

Ren

2013 Dec 16

It is a hologram created by a black hole. Does this mean that every universe is a hologram? There are an infinite number.

At the center of every galaxy is a 10+ dimensional black hole and yes, we are a 4d projection shadow of it.
The ghost world is in the 5th-10th dimension.
Every alternate universe is arranged the same way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
At the center of every galaxy is a 10+ dimensional black hole and yes, we are a 4d projection shadow of it.

Then we could theoretically create our own using math and computers, could we not?

Ren

Then we could theoretically create our own using math and computers, could we not?

It is easier than that. All you need to do is wrinkle time with a singularity. The wrinkled time itself automatically creates a copy of your current universe. Step into the copy and you can go forward or backward in the time of this copied universe. The second singularity keeps you from being crushed into the first singularity. Now I make this sound simple, but atomic energy is needed to run things. That is the reason for the civil defense detection equipment.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It is easier than that. All you need to do is wrinkle time with a singularity. The wrinkled time itself automatically creates a copy of your current universe. Step into the copy and you can go forward or backward in the time of this copied universe. The second singularity keeps you from being crushed into the first singularity. Now I make this sound simple, but atomic energy is needed to run things. That is the reason for the civil defense detection equipment.

Then perhaps you should go on the radio and explain it because apparently I cannot.
I hope everyone was entertained at my expense.