running out of time to kill Hitler?

Derrick C.

I can see why some people may think this is a good idea but, I'm against it. Even with Time Travel the dead don't come back and, the pain doesn't go away right?
Nope, you can't bring the dead back!:( Russian scientist Vadim Chernobrov (who has constructed a time travel machine) says that if you try to go back in time and change history, like for example killing Hitler, you will fail and may not be able to return to the future!:eek: *gasp*

you cant bring the dead back yet... altough the russians and i cant rember the name of the scientist but he did bring back to life a dead dog, some other animals and eventually a human back to life, but when the human came back to life they ended the experiment quick because it freaked them out and after that they shut down that scientists lab, so yes it is possible to bring the dead back :)

Poison Pen

I never heard of this story before.

Hitler and Eva Braun supposedly committed suicide in Hitlers bunker as the Allies were closing in. There is all kinds of conspiracy theories regarding this. Hitler in Argentina and etc.....The skull found that was suppose to be Hitlers with the bullet hole in it and it turned out not to be the skull of Hitler.

TimeFlipper

Yep that's true Pen..I guess it all depends on what the individual sees as the most compelling "conspiracy theory" :D

I recall reading about Dr Mengele,who was known as the white angel of death in the Nazi concentration camps, and performed lots of experiments on those poor Jewish prisoners for the study of genetics..:mad:

There were several ideas as to what actually happened to him after the war finished, however it was discovered that the allies gave him freedom to go into in the Brazilian Jungles, in return for all of his research papers on genetics etc etc...

The researcher, John Pilger discovered back in the 1980s that Mengele had a son and he interviewed him in a TV program
Fast forwarding to nearly 10 years ago, The News Of The World newspaper ran a whole centre page issue on Dr Mengele and where there was an area in the Brazilian Jungles where it was discovered that several families had children born with blue eyes and blonde hair!!!

So just how far had Mengele gone with his genetic knowledge, and who may have been assisting him in the process?? :cautious:

The_Ruffneck

Everyone knows the USA recruited top German scientists after the war, Von Braun especially to work mainly on the rocketry program.Without the war NASA and the space missions may have taken a decade longer.Lets just leave the past as it is and focus on the future.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Lets just leave the past as it is and focus on the future.
So you want people like me to change nothing in the past at all?!

Sure we needed World War II to happen and Hitler to survive with all that Nazi technology at hand, but I can't see why we can't at least dampen the effects of the Holocaust. In fact, there's some other good things to change in the past, like preventing the premature deaths of Elvis and John Lennon, like I've previously discussed on Paranormalis.

Don't be such a worrywart. ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you should change a thing. Make more wars happen, so that technology advances faster.

I'm kidding, but think about it. The time periods during which we evolved the fastest have always been times of war.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The time periods during which we evolved the fastest have always been times of war.
Yes, and no. Technology has been known to advance at the fastest paces not only in times of war, but also due to brilliant human minds (i.e. Thomas Edison) and reverse engineering of ET technology. At least that's what I recall.