running out of time to kill Hitler?

Apocalypse

The zionists of today aren't necessarily Jewish, of Jewish decent, or of Jewish morality. That's the difference, truth-of-the-youth. Hitler did fight with fire, but what he was fighting was not fire ... it was more like he "fought a stick of wood with much firepower".

Apocalypse

I can see why some people may think this is a good idea but, I'm against it. Even with Time Travel the dead don't come back and, the pain doesn't go away right?
Nope, you can't bring the dead back!:( Russian scientist Vadim Chernobrov (who has constructed a time travel machine) says that if you try to go back in time and change history, like for example killing Hitler, you will fail and may not be able to return to the future!:eek: *gasp*
... to THIS "future".

Ren

But the HDR is supposedly a black box psychic tool. It is supposed to help you mentally travel in time.

The C204 is supposedly a physical time travelling tool. Judging from the photo, the C204 is the size of a hand carried tool box.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What Hitler did and what Mao did was terrible. But it was also inevitable. If we suppressed every horrible historical event, the human race would learn nothing. Every event, every death, can be a learning experience.

If you went back in time to keep a child from burning his hand, he would just keep touching the stove till he burned his hand. There's no fighting the inevitable. It's like fighting media piracy in 2012. It's like playing whack a mole.
There are some truths to these statements, but while some of the most dreadful mistakes made in history are not worth changing and could create grave consequences if changed, it is also important to note that time and time again, history repeats itself. There are many mistakes that people never learn from, and those mistakes are constantly repeated.

Now, I'm not saying I plan on going back and time to kill Hitler. In fact, I feel one should analyze more practical methods of how one should change history for the better, instead of making a hasty move like going back in time just to kill Hitler.

For instance, my plan on dealing with Hitler and the Holocaust is this: Let Hitler exterminate 6 million European Jews, but there's a catch. In the aftermath of World War II, surviving European Jews will become missionaries for their faith, promoting Judaism to gentiles. Upon converting to Judaism, converts will not be forced to reject the divinity of Jesus or obey the old Jewish dietary laws and restrictions, and thus the converts will be able to exercise freedom of thought in certain aspects while still adhering to core Jewish religious traditions.

While there is no question that many European gentiles will reject converting to Judaism, many others will do the opposite. And this will eventually reimburse the lost Jewish population in Europe. And in addition to all of this, 6 million Jews will not be as major of a loss to Europe as it is in current history, as I plan on there being more millions of European Jews in the pre-Holocaust era.

As for the 6 million European gentiles Hitler exterminated, that will be reimbursed as well, as a result of reproduction, and that includes having bigger families among the peoples of Europe.

So no, I don't plan on killing Hitler before his suicide, and I would encourage others to leave it that way. Preventing the premature deaths of Elvis and John Lennon is another story...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's not Hitler that is the problem. Taxation and banking for profit turn us all into slaves. Would the world be a better place if this type of slavery had never come to pass?

TimeFlipper

What Hitler did and what Mao did was terrible. But it was also inevitable. If we suppressed every horrible historical event, the human race would learn nothing. Every event, every death, can be a learning experience.

If you went back in time to keep a child from burning his hand, he would just keep touching the stove till he burned his hand. There's no fighting the inevitable. It's like fighting media piracy in 2012. It's like playing whack a mole.
There are some truths to these statements, but while some of the most dreadful mistakes made in history are not worth changing and could create grave consequences if changed, it is also important to note that time and time again, history repeats itself. There are many mistakes that people never learn from, and those mistakes are constantly repeated.

Now, I'm not saying I plan on going back and time to kill Hitler. In fact, I feel one should analyze more practical methods of how one should change history for the better, instead of making a hasty move like going back in time just to kill Hitler.

For instance, my plan on dealing with Hitler and the Holocaust is this: Let Hitler exterminate 6 million European Jews, but there's a catch. In the aftermath of World War II, surviving European Jews will become missionaries for their faith, promoting Judaism to gentiles. Upon converting to Judaism, converts will not be forced to reject the divinity of Jesus or obey the old Jewish dietary laws and restrictions, and thus the converts will be able to exercise freedom of thought in certain aspects while still adhering to core Jewish religious traditions.

While there is no question that many European gentiles will reject converting to Judaism, many others will do the opposite. And this will eventually reimburse the lost Jewish population in Europe. And in addition to all of this, 6 million Jews will not be as major of a loss to Europe as it is in current history, as I plan on there being more millions of European Jews in the pre-Holocaust era.

As for the 6 million European gentiles Hitler exterminated, that will be reimbursed as well, as a result of reproduction, and that includes having bigger families among the peoples of Europe.

So no, I don't plan on killing Hitler before his suicide, and I would encourage others to leave it that way. Preventing the premature deaths of Elvis and John Lennon is another story...
There are many schools of thought, including mine, that believe Hitler never committed suicide..It was very likely one of his "doubles"
that was discovered dead, and if you recall that the dental records of Hitler never matched the dead person...I firmly believe that Hitler was moved out of Germany and into the Antarctic base.:eek:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

There are many schools of thought, including mine, that believe Hitler never committed suicide..It was very likely one of his "doubles"
that was discovered dead, and if you recall that the dental records of Hitler never matched the dead person...I firmly believe that Hitler was moved out of Germany and into the Antarctic base.:eek:
Interesting theory, TF! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that as a nickname.) I never even thought of that possibility myself. :)

TimeFlipper

Interesting theory, TF! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that as a nickname.) I never even thought of that possibility myself. :)
No probs Classic..You can call me TF the BF if you like lol :D