Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ronnie, you troll me here and on TTI. You are going to find fault with anything and everything I say and do. I don't have to justify myself to you. I don't care if you don't like my jokes. I'm a funny person and I will not change for you or anybody else. Now please, step aside.

Rawknee

Ronnie, you troll me here and on TTI. You are going to find fault with anything and everything I say and do. I don't have to justify myself to you. I don't care if you don't like my jokes. I'm a funny person and I will not change for you or anybody else. Now please, step aside.

I don't troll you on TTI, I've asked questions about John Titor of whom I'm genuinely curious about, some of which you answer, others which you avoid, cause I assume you don't have an answer to, such as wondering how Titor's predictions could possibly come true since he alleges to be from a different timeline. The comment about space news was the only time I've said anything remotely insulting, so I apologize for that, but your tirade against me came outta nowhere and doesn't make much sense, so I'm defending myself - I think you can understand that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't troll you on TTI, I've asked questions about John Titor of whom I'm genuinely curious about, some of which you answer, others which you avoid, cause I assume you don't have an answer to

You make constant assumptions about me. I'm sick of spoon feeding info to ignorant people who are too lazy to do research and make on the fly judgements. Here's an idea: Go on a walk for an hour. Come back, make a nice big cup of coffee, then do some real research. It's good for you. I'm not going to be nice and take it up the ass anymore. I'm not a doormat. If it makes you uncomfortable, OH WELL.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

Alex Jones article with the link - ??
Just skimmed through it.
I sure all politicians mainly have something to say.
I wonder why anyone listens to them at all.
Most of them anyway.

And anyway in this USA, what do you think people are going to think when the movie Selma, Alabama comes out soon?

And Interstellar was not all that great of a movie to me, about left because the extremely loud parts of the movie in the theater because the dialog was just about alright in some parts and the loud parts shook you at the movies.

I know I do not like that loudness at all.
Well, back to my nothingness.

Last edited: