Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

steven chiverton

some very interesting information from the far sight institute has recently been uploaded and Putin was being influenced by aliens and also a negative group of aliens plans to use any new clear escalation as a means to help but they wont do it for free so will use it to make a deal which is more in there favor than ours so the far sight remote veiws have some great finds in there remote viewing

start at edge

That is conformation bias. You want him to be the savior. But he also has a dark side.

The article is from the year 2015 and is not known in the mainstream media. I cannot remember anybody talking about his racist past.
Can you show me one current article in the Western media about this? I did not read anything about this stuff in the current media. Putin always had a lot of fanboy and fangirls on the left and the right in Germany, he was not pictured as that bad, otherwise he would not have been able to sell so much gas to Europe.

This is not an American or English article that is a German newspaper that has an English translation.
American, English, German or whatever else … if it is a newspaper – No, thanks … if it is western media – No, thanks.

steven chiverton

maybe some et with his gaint space camera flash but its nice to hear they getting off there lazy skinny grey asses to help mankind in the Ukraine think of it as a deposit of help for all there alien abductions and sodomizing rectal probes theyve been giving people all these years lol

alpha centauri

American, English, German or whatever else … if it is a newspaper – No, thanks … if it is western media – No, thanks.
A part of Germany was part of the East (and satellite state and ally of the Sovjet Union), so they have a lot of Putin supporters, so you can argue if it is West or East.

The Azov regiment was also in the Western media and you believe that. The whole operation Z is a Nazi operation. Both sides both have Nazis connections. They try to create a end time war. If it succeeds, we will see.

There are negative forces everywhere, but as a whole democratic countries are less negative. You are not arrested for your opinion, although your opinion would make your country a slave state of Russia in the end. In the EU, the powerful countries can be outvoted by the majority. So this is preferrable.
You are just manipulated by other negative forces. Imperialism (that is what Russia is planning with Europe)is a negative concept, besides Nazism what Putin was supporting in East Germany.

alpha centauri

some very interesting information from the far sight institute has recently been uploaded and Putin was being influenced by aliens and also a negative group of aliens plans to use any new clear escalation as a means to help but they wont do it for free so will use it to make a deal which is more in there favor than ours so the far sight remote veiws have some great finds in there remote viewing
That is also what I heard. That may sound illogical but I think that it is a good thing to pray for all the leader worldwide including Putin that they are inspired by God or other positive beings and also to pray for all countries especially Ukraine and Russia that they are cleaned from all negativity, so that Gods Will will happen.

I think those beings have a better oversight what has to be done.

TimeFlipper

That is also what I heard. That may sound illogical but I think that it is a good thing to pray for all the leader worldwide including Putin that they are inspired by God or other positive beings and also to pray for all countries especially Ukraine and Russia that they are cleaned from all negativity, so that Gods Will will happen.

I think those beings have a better oversight what has to be done.
If there were such "Aliens" influencing Putin to use nuclear weapons, i would be extremely concerned that the Aliens wanted a World War for their OWN purposes and definitely NOT to benefit the human race!! :devilish:

start at edge

A part of Germany was part of the East (and satellite state and ally of the Sovjet Union), so they have a lot of Putin supporters, so you can argue if it is West or East.

The Azov regiment was also in the Western media and you believe that. The whole operation Z is a Nazi operation. Both sides both have Nazis connections. They try to create a end time war. If it succeeds, we will see.

There are negative forces everywhere, but as a whole democratic countries are less negative. You are not arrested for your opinion, although your opinion would make your country a slave state of Russia in the end. In the EU, the powerful countries can be outvoted by the majority. So this is preferrable.
You are just manipulated by other negative forces. Imperialism (that is what Russia is planning with Europe)is a negative concept, besides Nazism what Putin was supporting in East Germany.
To this I have only one single remark, which is my own opinion: I would divide EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY on the planet into let us say “western” and “eastern” (not necessary cardinal points), such as East Germany – West Germany, North Korea – South Korea, etc. and let the people decide absolutely free where to move and to live. It is with 100% certainty that “bad” things would start happening ONLY in some of the “western” sides and between western sides of different countries.

alpha centauri

If there were such "Aliens" influencing Putin to use nuclear weapons, i would be extremely concerned that the Aliens wanted a World War for their OWN purposes and definitely NOT to benefit the human race!! :devilish:
Positive aliens prevented it or helped to fight the negative ones. As far as I understood, they (negative reptilians) are incarnated in some of the people on earth but if the negative aliens incarnated use the nuclear weapons this is allowed to be prevented by the positive aliens. If a human uses it, this is not allowed. So they are trying to influence Putin who is a human to use nuclear weapons, because if he does it they cannot do anything in that case.

I think Trump was also possessed or partly possessed according to the positive aliens. And they could make the leader angry and cause other negative emotions through energy weapons (that sound a little bit of what Bardon the magician mentioned in his biography Frabato). So leaders like Putin do things they would not do withouth their influence. But you can help to pray or ask positive beings for guidance and protection of the world leaders or that positivity wins and they should help . They also say God exist and such things.
That info is from another channeling group. NOt the one that your uncle Steven mention.

Last edited: