Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

Beholder

We get unfiltered Russian propaganda too, through friends in China who ask if the crazy theories about viruses targeting Russians are true. Being Ukraininan or Russian is a state of mind, so there is no Russian gene to target in the first place, both would die the same. If the USA wanted Ukraine to have weapons of mass destruction, they would just hand over nukes to Ukraine, and you would know about it because secret nukes are useless. If Ukraine and the west collaborated on a secret project, it would be held outside of Ukraine where it's safer against Russian spies and no bombs distracting researchers.

I understand that the Kremlin is sponsoring this troll, so I won't take it personally. Gotta pay rent somehow and I don't mind people wasting Putin's war chest.

start at edge

… same genes ?!
What is the Caucasian race ?? … Does it have anything to do with genes ??
… I don’t know about there, but here private property home owners usually don’t have to pay any rent.
(it seems that certain individuals know very little – practically nothing – about most of things they think they’re experts on)

Beholder

… same genes ?!
What is the Caucasian race ?? … Does it have anything to do with genes ??
… I don’t know about there, but here private property home owners usually don’t have to pay any rent.
(it seems that certain individuals know very little – practically nothing – about most of things they think they’re experts on)
How can a man made virus infect Russians but not Ukranians if nothing differs in the body? Why would a Ukranian scientist develop a virus infecting their own people?

I pay around €400 per month for the home I own indirectly, because a group of people can negotiate lower fees for shared services and settle disputes without expensive lawyers.

Mayhem

Zenith
A puppet of a president pushing to try and hide whats really going on, ah the western powers are innocent 'we are doing nothing'.

They forced Putin into this.

start at edge

How can a man made virus infect Russians but not Ukranians if nothing differs in the body? Why would a Ukranian scientist develop a virus infecting their own people?

I pay around €400 per month for the home I own indirectly, because a group of people can negotiate lower fees for shared services and settle disputes without expensive lawyers.
… everything differs in the body – especially genes.
The completely false p”L”andemic of covid is probably the best proof – this virus (weaker than the regular flu) does not affect dogs or cats or horses or sheep, etc. but it affects humans BECAUSE the genes are different. So, if a natural developed virus can target specific genes, then it is reasonable to assume that a man-made one can go even deeper than that and target specific segments of the genetic material – one of those segments is responsible for the ethnicity. Genetic research clearly showed that for example many people with a completely Asian appearance, living in Asia since birth and having Asian parents, have this segment of African gene origin (black people).

Beholder

… everything differs in the body – especially genes.
The completely false p”L”andemic of covid is probably the best proof – this virus (weaker than the regular flu) does not affect dogs or cats or horses or sheep, etc. but it affects humans BECAUSE the genes are different. So, if a natural developed virus can target specific genes, then it is reasonable to assume that a man-made one can go even deeper than that and target specific segments of the genetic material – one of those segments is responsible for the ethnicity. Genetic research clearly showed that for example many people with a completely Asian appearance, living in Asia since birth and having Asian parents, have this segment of African gene origin (black people).
So a Russian with both parents from Ukraine have somehow gotten this gene using a CAS9 injection for mind control at birth? :unsure: Starting to make sense.

lamdo263

Almost posted this in the politics section.

What do you think is gonna happen? What are the powers that be doing behind the scenes?

A weird thing I noticed that I want to point out, is that I see a lot of articles about this on the Internet. Yet, I haven't seen it mentioned in the news or newspaper when I live. Not at all. That's odd. We barely heard that Canada lent them some money, that's about it. No details on the overall conflict, or who is doing what.

What's your take on it?
According to Titor and I don't know if there's a real Titor as a guest from another timeline, is the happening of world war three is much like an orgasm. In other words sub events that amount to a big happening.

We all want to know this now, so the curiosities' normal.