Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

alpha centauri

Go ahead and “peacefully coexist” with the azov nazis … if you think that is possible (my estimation is they would shoot you on sight – this is what they do – EVEN WITH THEIR OWN KIND).
There are more racists on the Russian side. I posted about this. That is also logical that a country that is more racist like Russia has more racist groups ( in comparison to Ukraine)

That was also the reason why he claimed he had to invade Ukraine. But that reason was a lie.

If your opinion stems from western media, then IT IS one-sided … that is what you don’t seem to understand.
Tell me honestly – when was it the last time you were in Russia ?? how about Moldova, Ukraine, Transnistria ?? … I bet everything I have that not more recent than me. So, please don’t lecture me about racism in Russia when all the information you have on this issue is exclusively from western media – be it internet channels, magazines, TV, newspaper or other publications. I was there and I KNOW infinite better than you about this ... you only assume from what you extract from western media.
No the information of Putin is of former Communists in East Germany and well the other informations are surveys about racism, that are made worldwide. And they prove that Russia is more racist, so I conclude they are not practicing what they are preaching and also that they do not criticize Putin for his past is also strange to me.

You can do the same surveys and have similar results, so if you think they are incorrect do your own independent survey.

Putin did the same with Türkiye and Syria on his propaganda war. He claimed Türkiye support terrorist in Idlib (which is true) but Russia in return support the Hezbollah, Iran and other fundamentalist groups, which have for more terrorists than Türkiye and their allies and are far more fundamentalistic and extremistic than them.

Furthermore your information is biased you only believe the Russian propaganda. Of course, the Russian media says nothing negative about their own country, because their media is controled by the state and it works like you can see you totally fall for the propaganda. Look how the WEstern media reports about themselves. They also criticize their own countries. That is not the case with Russian media.

alpha centauri

People used to be okay with Russia, because we want to have peace and stability. Then Putin started invading again, intentionally raping and killing women and children to send a message. No western propaganda needed to change people's opinions when Putin's own angry speech about Ukraine having no right to exist, was basically a confession to the following genocide.
Germany was pretty much pro Russia in their politics that is also why they bought so much gas. But Putin destroyed the relationship completely. Poland and the Baltic states were always against Russia. But that was because of the Hitler-Stalin pact and other things that concern the history of those nations.

We get unfiltered Russian propaganda too, through friends in China who ask if the crazy theories about viruses targeting Russians are true. Being Ukraininan or Russian is a state of mind, so there is no Russian gene to target in the first place, both would die the same.
The completely false p”L”andemic of covid is probably the best proof – this virus (weaker than the regular flu) does not affect dogs or cats or horses or sheep, etc. but it affects humans BECAUSE the genes are different. So, if a natural developed virus can target specific genes, then it is reasonable to assume that a man-made one can go even deeper than that and target specific segments of the genetic material – one of those segments is responsible for the ethnicity. Genetic research clearly showed that for example many people with a completely Asian appearance, living in Asia since birth and having Asian parents, have this segment of African gene origin (black people).
A lot of American and also Europeans are ethnically Chinese and African. IF they are targeting one group that would be known. I do not see the Asian in California dying at a faster rate than the Caucasians. And a lot of Germans have also Russian genes they would also die faster. I did not hear any of that.

But I think, that is possible. Furthermore the virus originated in China and China is pretty closed for people of other countries. So I assume they are part of the plan for a biovirus.

In my opinion, all of the major countries developing bioviruses, but they do not want the other side to do the same. That is why China is accusing the US of biolabs, but dont want to give the WHO permanent access to the biolaboratories in their country. They all have something to hide.

lamdo263

There are more racists on the Russian side. I posted about this. That is also logical that a country that is more racist like Russia has more racist groups ( in comparison to Ukraine)

That was also the reason why he claimed he had to invade Ukraine. But that reason was a lie.

No the information of Putin is of former Communists in East Germany and well the other informations are surveys about racism, that are made worldwide. And they prove that Russia is more racist, so I conclude they are not practicing what they are preaching and also that they do not criticize Putin for his past is also strange to me.

You can do the same surveys and have similar results, so if you think they are incorrect do your own independent survey.

Putin did the same with Türkiye and Syria on his propaganda war. He claimed Türkiye support terrorist in Idlib (which is true) but Russia in return support the Hezbollah, Iran and other fundamentalist groups, which have for more terrorists than Türkiye and their allies and are far more fundamentalistic and extremistic than them.

Furthermore your information is biased you only believe the Russian propaganda. Of course, the Russian media says nothing negative about their own country, because their media is controled by the state and it works like you can see you totally fall for the propaganda. Look how the WEstern media reports about themselves. They also criticize their own countries. That is not the case with Russian media.
There's the John Titor say prediction where it ends up in a full-scale nuclear exchange.

Beholder

Russia use precision missiles to target children's hospitals. If Russia don't want casualties, they can just pull out of Ukraine. More nazis to hunt in Russia if that was ever the goal.

start at edge

Russia use precision missiles to target children's hospitals. If Russia don't want casualties, they can just pull out of Ukraine. More nazis to hunt in Russia if that was ever the goal.
Are you watching too much western media ?? … or maybe ONLY western media ??
… bad habit … stop watching those …

start at edge

Not all eastern news are pro-putin. There are independent news outlets who are not spoonfed propaganda.
… but ALL western news (in the MSM) are anti-Putin … how fair is that ??
… it is the reason I came to totally distrust MSM and definitely trust independent journalists/reporters