School Shootings

TnWatchdog

This is a nice tribute opmmur to the innocent loss of life...any words I have can't express the deep sorrow I feel for the families involved. The only reassuring thought is that they are in a better place.

Octavusprime

Loopi your cynical humor is always refreshing.

Some great conversation going on here. I'm just trying to grasp the why question. Why did he do this is what is so perplexing. Maybe he is just "crazy" but there has to be a reason why he chose this way of acting out this craziness. Usually people have reasons for their actions or want to make a statement of some sort.

This lack of reason makes me look towards conspiracy. Who is to gain out of all this? Well a government that wants to limit the power of its people is a prime suspect. Is mind control at work?

In my opinion the second amendment was put in place as the ultimate check and balance. This is intended to never allow a government to become so powerful that nothing can be done to stop them. The corrupted are always seeking more power. If they are given the opportunity they will take it.

The right to bare arms was intended to give us the power to fight our own government if needed. You can't fight a modern army with a bolt action rifle. No one wants to admit this. No one wants to hint to revolution as a possibility but in order to prevent tyranny there has to be this essential concept in place.

The strength of the masses will ensure that evil men are prevented from repeating the horrors of past leaders. A ban on assault rifles would be the first step towards weakening the people and setting the stage for a military state under Marshall law.

I don't know why the government would desire such a thing. Im not ruling out random craziness in this horrific event but I will keep my eyes open to ulterior motives.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Thanks Oct,
I'm with you, I think there is going to be an attack on our rights, probably along the lines of trying to take away our guns and put more "guards" to keep us "safe"...

As for the actual shooting... Who gives a Sh*t WHY, you can't prevent it. It's going to happen... Take a look, at the link below. The first shooting was noted in the 1700's... The only difference is nowadays info travels so fast and wide people think it's because we are so terrible.
The human race, is a violent one. The end. Some people resist it, some embrace it.

List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TnWatchdog

Thanks Oct,
I'm with you, I think there is going to be an attack on our rights, probably along the lines of trying to take away our guns and put more "guards" to keep us "safe"...

As for the actual shooting... Who gives a Sh*t WHY, you can't prevent it. It's going to happen... Take a look, at the link below. The first shooting was noted in the 1700's... The only difference is nowadays info travels so fast and wide people think it's because we are so terrible.
The human race, is a violent one. The end. Some people resist it, some embrace it.

List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow...I didn't know there was that much school violence in the past. I guess there has been violence since the days of Cane and Abel...and you are right, we just don't hear about it as much as we do now. I think like Oct. that there may be mind control involved in this, which could be on purpose (gun control) or as an continued experiment as to how far a person will go. I don't know for sure but it wouldn't surprise me. The victims are gone, which still is a bad thing but there are many things out there that are bad but we just don't see them,,,but they are still there.