School Shootings

Galileo

I wasnt degrading anyone personally or their opinions. I just feel like turning this whole thing into tabloid fodder is sort of disrespectful to those people. Sorry you felt i was doing that to you.

Not to me personally ,but to the whole of us at large and it is degrading to have our research compared to "tabloid fodder."

That is why you are highly offensive.

And distracting. Tell us Galileo have you been pooring over the news coverage, rewinding and rewatching vids, looking for any inconsistencies and then double checking that with others to confirm that you have indeed found inconsistencies?

Have you done anything aside from watching TV and Judging others online?

Im not judging you, negatively anyway. I honestly don't think this tragedy should affecting anyone on an intellectual level, so much as an emotional level.

titorite

Im not judging you, negatively anyway. I honestly don't think this tragedy should affecting anyone on an intellectual level, so much as an emotional level.

I think you should tell the admin about your multiple postings on page one , stop posting one liners after one liners , maybe answer a few of the questions proposed to you and quit with the passive aggressive underhanded foulness.

And again I already stated that it was not just me you are insulting and degrading but all of us looking deeper into this. You insult both the message and the massager. Would you rather we did not talk about the two other apprehended suspects? or ignore the fact that we have not seen any security footage of lanza entering a secure and monitored facility?? Just bury our heads in the sand and believe the most recent thing we heard on TV?

Smart people know better.

as for feeling this on an emotional level rather than an intellectual level...

sigh

You feel free to toss out your intellect. I'll keep mine. I dislike the notion of wallowing in ignorance... that kind of behaviour breeds stupidity.

TnWatchdog

Very very interesting videos, Titorite! It does appear that Robbie Parker is an ACTOR. What does this mean???
The 1st video of the Coroner reporting on the use of a rifle and the rifle in the trunk of the car is very significant.

I do believe after seeing these two videos that this is all a ploy for Gun Control, which I have been pointing out since it happened.

The Media and U.S. government, once again, are lying to the Sheeple!
Good find Titorite...I agree with Sam's thoughts. I am sad that anyone lost their lives, especially children but we are dealing with an evil world who has it's own agenda. I don't need to get into it here as it is all over the forum...what I am talking about. We just need to watch our backs and fronts. And always question what you see and hear because maybe it is what someone wants you to see and hear.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
another trek around the same track
121219.gun-prohibition.comic.jpg

Anonynez

No one here is downplaying the loss of precious and innocent life. I think the point being made is that there are inconsistencies with regard to this story and there have been inconsistencies from the start. Whether it be because the mainstream media rushed to judgement, or because they are feeding us false information to steer us away from the actual facts. Either way, it begs to ask the question, "Can we really trust what they're telling us?" And furthermore it raises the awareness of people like ourselves that use our own trusted sources, do our own research, and intelligently form our own opinion on the matter without just eating what the MSM tries to force feed us.

I for one did not want to have the coverage of this shooting shoved in my face. I have the right to avoid it, and lord knows I have tried. However, if they're going to shove it in my face at every turn, then based on the media I have personally seen and read, I am going to express my suspicion that something is just not right about this story. Aside from it obviously being heartbreaking, it is eerie, it is convoluted with falsified information, and although the MSM wants us to know EVERYTHING, they are withholding certain very pertinent
Information. There's just something not right about it and its up to people like us to find out the actual facts if for no other reason than to possibly prove that we're being lied to.

Just my opinion...

Galileo

I think you should tell the admin about your multiple postings on page one , stop posting one liners after one liners , maybe answer a few of the questions proposed to you and quit with the passive aggressive underhanded foulness.

And again I already stated that it was not just me you are insulting and degrading but all of us looking deeper into this. You insult both the message and the massager. Would you rather we did not talk about the two other apprehended suspects? or ignore the fact that we have not seen any security footage of lanza entering a secure and monitored facility?? Just bury our heads in the sand and believe the most recent thing we heard on TV?

Smart people know better.

as for feeling this on an emotional level rather than an intellectual level...

sigh

You feel free to toss out your intellect. I'll keep mine. I dislike the notion of wallowing in ignorance... that kind of behaviour breeds stupidity.

I think honestly, the problem with conspiracy theories is that you're seeing cryptic patterns in places where they don't actually exist. Have you ever asked yourself why it's easier for you to jump on a conspiracy bandwagon than just accept the less exciting notion that human's make mistakes in reporting?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Remembering the Victims of the Newtown Tragedy...
121224.sandy-hook-victims.jpg

Twas' 11 days before Christmas, around 9:38
When 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven's gate.
Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say.
They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
"Where are we?" Asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse.
"This is heaven." Declared a small boy. "We're spending Christmas at God's house."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
But Jesus, their savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
Then He opened his arms and He called them by name.
And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring
Those children all flew into the arms of their king
And as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
One small girl turned and looked at Jesus' face.
And as if He could read all the questions she had
He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad."
Then He looked down on earth, the world far below
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe
Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched His hand,
"Let My power and presence re-enter this land!"
"May this country be delivered from the hands of fools"
"I'm taking back My nation. I'm taking back My schools!"
Then He and the children stood up without a sound.
"Come Now My children, let Me show you around."
Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran.
All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
"In the midst of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT."

Written by Cameo Smith, Mt. Wolf, PA, (submitted by Barbara Hougnon)

NOTE: If you like this post, please send it to a friend, family member, or people that have children in school.