Secret Messages of Time Travlers

AnthonyGiarrusso

Serious question

Could you meet a Time Traveler, learn information about the future, but not realize that the person you were talking to was a Time Travlers?

I have a few events in my life where I believe this could have happened. I was just wondering others views.
It is possible. However they might not want to tell you about the future incase if thangs change or split timelines. If I meet a time traveler, hopefully I can let you know.

Tron1

When you find out that the HDR unit is working for you then you have multiple aspects of you not doubles.

Penguin222

Serious question

Could you meet a Time Traveler, learn information about the future, but not realize that the person you were talking to was a Time Travlers?

I have a few events in my life where I believe this could have happened. I was just wondering others views.
I guess it’s possible - I’m interested in that concept of what would happen if you encounter yourself from the future

snowfalls4ever

Serious question

I’m from 20 years in the future relative to this post, in 2024…ask me anything :D

Secretman3811

Reveal us the secret of the present time, the eternal now! ;)
Questions for everybody? The doctor z 6 dial Hdr unit how come tron1 can do time travel by using body time travel with Steven Gibbs 2 dial one without the grid point how do you find the grid point tron1?