Seeing the future while sleeping

Fatpot

Re: Seeing the future while sleeping

lately, ive noticed ive had a sudden huge surge of dream dejavus (as described on my first post), what does this all mean???

Bitmaster

I have deja vu's all the time. Most deja vu's last only for short moments, but I've experienced an almost one-hour-long deja vu. I actually knew what was going to happen in one hour, because I've had a dream about it in the past.

The downside is that I dream about things NOT happening too. In my lifetime, I've dreamt about many alternate lives, probably itn other timelines. I still actively follow a dozen or so in my dreams. It's like living multiple lives.

Actually, I usually forget all my dreams in a couple of hours from when I woke up (sometimes fragments of a dream surface in my mind when I experience similar events in my "real" life). But I once tried scribbling it all down in the morning before I forgot it. Then I read it in the afternoon. It was like a detailed life story!

TTN

I have "deja vu" quite often. Most of the time it is I am in the middle of a dream and suddenly I see a scene of something random. It is almost like time stops in these scenes, and it is always something random like being in a store. The next day I usually see the same scene just like I did in my dream, with the feeling that time has stopped for a breif momment.

Motoko Aoyama

I have similar ones and it was cool, too bad I forgot what it was about. Does anyone notice that there are 2 Personal Experiences categories?!

Tick Tock Tick Tock, time doesn't wait for anyone! Submit your Mindy fanart today through e-mail or PM! Contest ends June 8!!!!!! Don't Delay Send in your fanart of Mindy TODAY!

StarLord

Yes, there was the experience that you had and then there is the experience that you did not have.

Fatpot

ok thsi is gettin real creepy, im gettin one everyday now, im seeing things i saw a couple months ago in my dreams:unsure:

denbo88

Fatpot,
I would suggest you start a notebook and record the date and content each time it happens. Look for correlations, any correlations no matter how silly or meaningless they may seem.

denbo88

OK Good! Thats a start. Take good notes. Someday it may come to make sense.