Sex

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
lol! I was joking...I don't think I'd sleep with an alien in the first place..If it had penis fingers? Hell no...
Well, I guess someone has to.

So, in the name of all humankind, I'll do it. I'll make that sacrifice, though God knows none of you deserve it!

Bring It on.

Harte
Lol Way to be, Harte! Take one for the team! ;)

PoisonApple

HDRKID

Hair of the alien.
Bill Chalker Archive

Slide24.jpg

Hair sample from blonde "nordic" alien woman DNA appears more asian an european.

UFO Experience Support Association (UFOESA) Commemorating Our 17th Anniversary - Peter Khoury's 1992 Bedroom Experience

Peter Khoury claims to have had sex with an alien woman.

TAKEN FROM theozfiles: Peter Khoury and the "Hair of the Alien" - 20 years on

The Nordic female had a very elongated face and a sharply point chin. Her eyes appeared to be blue and 2 to 3 times larger than normal. She had very fine wispy blonde hair that seemed to be oddly blown up. Her skin colour was quite light.

Justinian

So from this latest HDRKID post.. I'm getting two thoughts. 1) How the hell is an alien hair strand showing up as being closely related to asian (human!!!!) DNA? and.. 2) If the Asian blend of DNA is in there.. that tells me that those Asians really are freaky and they're trying to keep all the alien poon to themselves. Stingy bastards.

BlastTyrant

Ahh the peter khoury story lol The best line

*Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. *

Now realistically for me i don't think that would of been my natural reaction to 2 woman naked in my bed wanting to do naughty things.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

*Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. *

Now realistically for me i don't think that would of been my natural reaction to 2 woman naked in my bed wanting to do naughty things.
No? You wouldn't wanna swallow their nipples? :p

HDRKID

Hi BT:
Funny, I distinctly remember an alien girl telling me.
"Licking is OK, but no biting!"

I thought I was strange, but here we are.

Hi poison.
I remember Peter saying that it tasted like plastic, but I cannot find that piece any more.

BlastTyrant

No? You wouldn't wanna swallow their nipples? :p

I'd consider doing other things but having a nipple for a late night snack wouldn't be one of them lol