Sex

HDRKID

Hi poison:
From what I have been told. Alien milk has less fat and more sugar.
Human - 5% Fat
Alien - 2% Fat

When I was little I was given 2% cow milk with added sugar... approx two tablespoons per cup.

If you were to taste human and alien milk, human tastes sour in comparison.

Also, this is strange, alien milk contains maltose as well as lactose. Wonder why that is.
LLLI | What Makes Human Milk Special?

I recall reading that aliens require certain essential fatty acids not found in human milk.
Here is an article about how hunan milk is better for humans than that of a cow.
New Evidence That Breastfeeding May Boost Babies' IQs - See The Video - Forbes

BlastTyrant

Hi poison:
From what I have been told. Alien milk has less fat and more sugar.
Human - 5% Fat
Alien - 2% Fat

When I was little I was given 2% cow milk with added sugar... approx two tablespoons per cup.

If you were to taste human and alien milk, human tastes sour in comparison.

Also, this is strange, alien milk contains maltose as well as lactose. Wonder why that is.
LLLI | What Makes Human Milk Special?

I recall reading that aliens require certain essential fatty acids not found in human milk.
Here is an article about how hunan milk is better for humans than that of a cow.
New Evidence That Breastfeeding May Boost Babies' IQs - See The Video - Forbes

SMH

HDRKID

Please remember that an alien society is very different than our own. They are similar to social insects such as termites, ants, bees, and wasps. It is like a hive mind in a way.

TAKEN FROM The Threat - 08
Most of the late-stage hybrids have normal-looking eyes (perhaps only a slightly enlarged pupil). Their skin color is humanlike but sometimes a bit too even. They often have short-cropped hair, but some have curly or long hair. Some do not have eyebrows or eyelashes, and most do not have body hair or pubic hair. Their frames are sometimes thin, sometimes muscular, but never overweight. They are often blond and have blue eyes, although abductees have noted a range of hair and eye coloration. The females have human secondary sexual characteristics and have longer hair than the men. Most males have normal genitals but some penises might be too narrow. The males are not circumcised. It is these late-stage hybrids whom abductees often call the "Nordics."

Aliens are against circumcision. They see this as genital mutilation and view humans as barbaric savages..

To answer you question. I was asked why human women as so fat, and I said that it must be a survival mechanism from times of starvation when food was scarce.

I was told that human milk contains a lot of fat and little sugar. Also, that fat people are repulsive like greedy pigs.