Should Transgender Men Be Allowed into Female Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I am also not sure if I should support them. A lot of them are intolerant people. Once, I said to some of those supporters I support it, because I also know people that call themselves werwolves, vampires, angels, extraterrestrials, magicians and so forth. Everbody should be called, how they want to be called. I meant those people that are interested in the paranormal. Similar to the people here on this forum, some feel to be starseeds here, some feel to be timetravelers or magicians. But they got aggressive and wanted to forbid to talk about it, because it hurts the cause to compare transgenders with that "rubbish stuff" and those "lunatics". But I dont know if that is the standard there.
Allow me to help out...This thread is about allowing or not allowing transgender men to take part in sports that have for centuries been assigned to only real females taking part in, for example all of the the female only participants in running events..

There already exists running events exclusively for real males, and It is widely known that males have distinct natural physical advantages over females in running events...Male only and Female only sports should still exist, without interference from those transgender activists that have perniciously infiltrated politics with their brainless views that allow transitioned males competing against real females..

Iam certain some of our Paranormalis members will point out the case of the UFC fighter Fallon Fox, who was a guy that transitioned into a woman in 2006...He had 6 pro fights (2014 to 2016) against real women winning 5 and losing 1, after which he quit...Joe Rogan was continually writing about Fox and making the point that because he is a man with greater bone density, his punching power is greater and he should be fighting males not women!!

My post gets removed, and not this clearly prejudiced thread. You all are ridiculous.

You can’t even follow your own bs beliefs! You only dislike cancel culture when it’s aimed at your own people, other people are fair game!!! What a joke.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

My post gets removed, and not this clearly prejudiced thread. You all are ridiculous.

You can’t even follow your own bs beliefs! You only dislike cancel culture when it’s aimed at your own people, other people are fair game!!! What a joke.
The last Mod was seen at 12:58 PM. So I dont think they deleted anything.

What did you write?

TimeFlipper

I told @TimeFlipper my opinion of him for his blatant prejudiced insults several posts back. Clearly, the only opinions allowed here are far-right.
Show me a posting where YOU believed i was displaying "blatantly prejudiced insults" towards transgender people...Be aware that everybody on Paranormalis has the right to their own opinions....

You appear to be one of those woke far left politically correct thinkers that believes no one has the right to even object to the inclusion of trangender guys taking part in female only sports..

Last edited:

The only thing allowing men to partake in female sports are the people who submit too easily to that tiny amount of far left liberalised lunatic thinking that every man can become a female and vice versa....Those lunatics demand everybody should follow their far left vile twisted beliefs!! :mad:(n)..
Wouldnt a simple DECLINED be the best approach to end this mindless left wing gender fluid stupidity?

If you don’t see the insults, you obviously have a problem that goes beyond simple prejudice.

TimeFlipper

If you don’t see the insults, you obviously have a problem that goes beyond simple prejudice.
I believe YOU have the problem of the far lefts belief that nobody has the right to object about anything....In the REAL World, males and females are born males and females, despite medical operations and drugs to try and change that reality....So tell us, do you believe transgender guys should be included in female sports, Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.