Should Transgender Men Be Allowed into Female Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe YOU have the problem of the far lefts belief that nobody has the right to object about anything....In the REAL World, males and females are born males and females, despite medical operations and drugs to try and change that reality....So, tell us, do you believe transgender guys should be included in female sports, Yes or No?
@2021, answer my question please, do you believe transgender guys should be included in female only sports, Yes or No?
Wow, aren’t you an impatient one! I can’t even type up a response before you get your knickers in a twist.

Yes, I do. Should there be rules in place to make it more fair? Yes. I’m not discounting the biological advantages of people born male, however we are reaching a point where we have the means of closing that biological gap. Is there a perfect system at the moment for the inclusion of transgender athletes? No. But you can be damn sure working on implementing such a system is the right thing to do.

From where I’m sitting, YOU are the one who is trying to force your belief that they SHOULDN’T be able to participate in gender specific sports.

As a matter of fact, women are being allowed to play with men more as time goes on, why should the opposite not be allowed when we have the means to make it more even, or at least are on the way to doing so?

I could understand if you were advocating for a specific set of rules for them to be allowed, or even the option for a female athlete to refuse to play against a trans person, but you are not. And on top of that, you try to make your point by being insulting and calling people stupid or crazy or whatever you want.

You, sir, are very much in the wrong here.

TimeFlipper

Wow, aren’t you an impatient one! I can’t even type up a response before you get your knickers in a twist.

Yes, I do. Should there be rules in place to make it more fair? Yes. I’m not discounting the biological advantages of people born male, however we are reaching a point where we have the means of closing that biological gap. Is there a perfect system at the moment for the inclusion of transgender athletes? No. But you can be damn sure working on implementing such a system is the right thing to do.

From where I’m sitting, YOU are the one who is trying to force your belief that they SHOULDN’T be able to participate in gender specific sports.

As a matter of fact, women are being allowed to play with men more as time goes on, why should the opposite not be allowed when we have the means to make it more even, or at least are on the way to doing so?

I could understand if you were advocating for a specific set of rules for them to be allowed, or even the option for a female athlete to refuse to play against a trans person, but you are not. And on top of that, you try to make your point by being insulting and calling people stupid or crazy or whatever you want.

You, sir, are very much in the wrong here.
Its your far left views that are very much in the wrong for trying to assert your own beliefs over rules everybodies views, even biological Reality...Its ok if you believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports....I dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports, get over it...On Paranormalis everybody has the right to their own opinions, and if people dont agree with your far left views, tough...Live with it..

Its your far left views that are very much in the wrong for trying to assert your own beliefs over rules everybodies views, even biological Reality...Its ok if you believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports....I dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports, get over it...On Paranormalis everybody has the right to their own opinions, and if people dont agree with your far left views, tough...Live with it..

How about you take your own advice?

My problem isn’t your differing opinion! It’s the way you insult everything you don’t agree with as crazy or stupid!

But obviously you will never understand, so continue to show everyone else what a toxic fool you are.

TimeFlipper

How about you take your own advice?

My problem isn’t your differing opinion! It’s the way you insult everything you don’t agree with as crazy or stupid!

But obviously you will never understand, so continue to show everyone else what a toxic fool you are.
You have the right to your own opinions (y):)..

Again i have to repeat myself, everybody has the right to their own opinions, including you and me, i ignore Woke Far Left views..

No, you don’t have to repeat yourself. That’s fucking obvious. But just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD.

One day your toxicity and hypocrisy will come back to bite you. Karma is a bitch and you’ve built up quite a bit, if the way you treat people with different opinions is any indication.

TimeFlipper

No, you don’t have to repeat yourself. That’s fucking obvious. But just because you have the right to do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD.

One day your toxicity and hypocrisy will come back to bite you. Karma is a bitch and you’ve built up quite a bit, if the way you treat people with different opinions is any indication.
Blah Blah Blah...Far left politically correct woke individuals, trying to over rule Paranormalis Admin, by saying what members SHOULD do :fp:..

Status
Not open for further replies.