Should Transgender Men Be Allowed into Female Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its YOU that was moaning about your postings being taken down, do you have selective amnesia? :ROFLMAO:..

This is the reminder of what you said, for your memory lapse :ROFLMAO:..
Yes I’m “moaning” about my post being taken down, by YOUR hypocritical anti-cancel culture friends.

I fail to see how this has ANYTHING to do with what was said. What “selective amnesia”? You literally have no idea what you are talking about anymore...

So, you finally admitted that i insulted you when i said, "i dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports", typical Far Left snowflake thinking pattern...Its only you, not me, that lost your temper...The truth is you used the F word in number 28 of your postings, proving beyond any doubt you lost your temper, which you even admitted..

I Never lose my temper nor use the F word, thats for the angry Far Left lot such as yourself to post...Anyways, do continue with your Far Left hypocrisy, lies and arguments...And if your postings were taken down and you were not being paranoid, you can ask our very helpful Admin people if they can help you out...Contrary to what YOU think, our Admin and Moderator staff are very good at what they do, and wont do ANTHING unless its necessary!

Absolutely irrelevant.

So, you finally admitted that i insulted you when i said, "i dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports",

Again, literally never said that. You are talking out of your ass and it’s honestly hilarious.

The truth is you used the F word in number 28 of your postings, proving beyond any doubt you lost your temper, which you even admitted..
Okay and? Saying fuck literally is nothing but an expression of anger. It’s not insulting, like calling someone crazy or stupid, or any number of things you call people.
I Never lose my temper nor use the F word, thats for the angry Far Left lot such as yourself to post...Anyways, do continue with your Far Left hypocrisy, lies and arguments...And if your postings were taken down and you were not being paranoid, you can ask our very helpful Admin people if they can help you out...Contrary to what YOU think, our Admin and Moderator staff are very good at what they do, and wont do ANTHING unless its necessary!
Okay you never cuss. Big whoop. You directly insult people, which is far worse.

And again, the post was an expression of opinion that got removed, and I never said anything more about it. So you going on about that here:
Its YOU that was moaning about your postings being taken down, do you have selective amnesia? :ROFLMAO:..

This is the reminder of what you said, more proof of your lies!! :ROFLMAO:..

Is literally %100 irrelevant.

Last edited:

@TimeFlipper

Not only did you start the issue of being angry and insulting, which anyone can see by reading this thread from start to finish, you FAILED to take responsibility for your disrespect, you have refused to listen to reason, you have shown hypocrisy post after post, and you have made wild assumptions and made blatant lies such as me admitting I was insulted by something that I SPECIFICALLY STATED was not what I found insulting about postings.

You are incapable of seeing anything you say or do as wrong for the SOLE REASON it is said to a “lefty”.

I am done wasting my breath. Everyone reading knows you are the problem here, so I’m done. You, sir, are the first person I am putting on ignore. Not Einstein, not NP, YOU.

Bye Felicia.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

Not only did you start the issue of being angry and insulting, which anyone can see by reading this thread from start to finish, you FAILED to take responsibility for your disrespect, you have refused to listen to reason, you have shown hypocrisy post after post, and you have made wild assumptions and made blatant lies such as me admitting I was insulted by something that I SPECIFICALLY STATED was not what I found insulting about postings.

You are incapable of seeing anything you say or do as wrong for the SOLE REASON it is said to a “lefty”.

I am done wasting my breath. Everyone reading knows you are the problem here, so I’m done. You, sir, are the first person I am putting on ignore. Not Einstein, not NP, YOU.

Bye Felicia.
Yep, i said you were angry which later you admitted, by saying quote:"youre damn right im mad" etc etc ad nauseum, comment on page number *35.
What you describe as disrespect and insults, stems from your own Far Left one sided belief structure that only YOUR opinions are the "right ones" and anyone that challenges them such as me, are disrespectful and insulting..

During the 1930s a guy called Adolph Hitler held exactly the same principles as you Far Left activists do...Firstly, he only wanted the German population to do exactly what HE told them to do, and later expanded that by invading several countries in Europe, telling them to do what HE told them to do!!...

Secondly, freedom of speech was banned by Hitler, which is another facet of your Far Left Agenda...The Far Left have infiltrated several Universities in the UK and their activists have BANNED any speaker who does NOT conform to their own beliefs...Thankfully the UK Prime Minister is now rightfully taking steps to stop those Far Left activists/cancel culturists/, from preventing students having a balanced approach to every political party each with their own beliefs, which is called democracy, that the Far Left lot do NOT believe in...Hence my dislike of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.