Debate Should we change events if we have the abilty to time travel?

label

What is space? Define it? Exponential growth can be considered large from a small visual perspective but that does not mean that exponential growth is large relative to space.

Well you hit the nail again. What is space? It is energy even empty space has energy and now think about it if you recreate it with every single thought you have how fast and how large that must get and if it is possible

dimension-1hacker

Well you hit the nail again. What is space? It is energy even empty space has energy and now think about it if you recreate it with every single thought you have how fast and how large that must get and if it is possible
what if all that exists exists canceling out the possibility of exponential growth. space and energy are separate but what allows two conceptual things to interact while being different conceptually in nothing? space is what energy exists within and moves in, and energy moves because of the different concentrations of itself. space is what allows the 0 dimensional points to exist, and concentrate more or less, and have direction.

Ironically and paradoxically, I am using difference to define difference which cannot define itself. why can I define anything? this is my mental block.

Last edited:

label

Lets cut into this for a moment,

Everything that is everything that was and everything that will be is energy. Make no mistake about it. Energy is in your bone water mind and thoughts. Nothing is without energy.

We see things are object or location and if you consider perspective you will be correct. See we are living things with minds body and yes even soul. We are able to do and comprehend. We are able to live and life is able to end. But the fundamental beyond this fact is everything, is essentially a different "from" of energy.

Forget all the fancy literature and just look and see the tiny little building blocks spinning around becoming the food you eat the air you breath the table the chair the computer the power and so on and so forth. Everything is fundamentally the same. You are made from atoms. Everything is made of atoms.

See once you realize this everything becomes simplified. Everything exist in a construct governed by very basic natural laws.

you are such a wonder that it is almost impossible to comprehend, you are the combination of 7000000000000000000000000000 atoms. Or to make it simpler seven octillion atoms "by estimation". How amazing is that? In short we simply should not exist the chance of us existing is so far beyond zero it is scary. Life is not the rule it is the exception.

So once you realize you are not living in a world but is apart of this energy the rules simply changes. Not for your physical-self but for your mental self. Simply put we should be able to move back and forward in time. Why because we simultaneously exist at both points "past and future" BUT we simply don't know how to do it. Why? Because the research is not being done.

We know we can deconstruct matter and put it together again. That said LIFE is not just a question of matter. We are different, a human is not a stone and a stone is not human. LIFE is the key here. The fact that we are alive makes time relevant and create a space between the past and the future. Because without life there is no past or future. So in order to time travel we need to figure out rules of life itself and then we can figure out how to send it back or forward. OR at the very least our information.

dimension, space, and all the above has real math to it, make no mistake but there is a formula missing. Life... we need to figure that out. Once we understand life and how it interacts within the other forms of energy we will be that much closer to a real answer.

dimension-1hacker

Lets cut into this for a moment,

Everything that is everything that was and everything that will be is energy. Make no mistake about it. Energy is in your bone water mind and thoughts. Nothing is without energy.

We see things are object or location and if you consider perspective you will be correct. See we are living things with minds body and yes even soul. We are able to do and comprehend. We are able to live and life is able to end. But the fundamental beyond this fact is everything, is essentially a different "from" of energy.

Forget all the fancy literature and just look and see the tiny little building blocks spinning around becoming the food you eat the air you breath the table the chair the computer the power and so on and so forth. Everything is fundamentally the same. You are made from atoms. Everything is made of atoms.

See once you realize this everything becomes simplified. Everything exist in a construct governed by very basic natural laws.

you are such a wonder that it is almost impossible to comprehend, you are the combination of 7000000000000000000000000000 atoms. Or to make it simpler seven octillion atoms "by estimation". How amazing is that? In short we simply should not exist the chance of us existing is so far beyond zero it is scary. Life is not the rule it is the exception.

So once you realize you are not living in a world but is apart of this energy the rules simply changes. Not for your physical-self but for your mental self. Simply put we should be able to move back and forward in time. Why because we simultaneously exist at both points "past and future" BUT we simply don't know how to do it. Why? Because the research is not being done.

We know we can deconstruct matter and put it together again. That said LIFE is not just a question of matter. We are different, a human is not a stone and a stone is not human. LIFE is the key here. The fact that we are alive makes time relevant and create a space between the past and the future. Because without life there is no past or future. So in order to time travel we need to figure out rules of life itself and then we can figure out how to send it back or forward. OR at the very least our information.

dimension, space, and all the above has real math to it, make no mistake but there is a formula missing. Life... we need to figure that out. Once we understand life and how it interacts within the other forms of energy we will be that much closer to a real answer.
You are correct that an equation for life is the missing link. By determining how to determine and determine every other equation besides life I hope to understand what is missing and needs to exist to be the link. I think the link are objects that are made up of no sides.

sides are created by objects connected by different objects, and objects can be divided by themselves into smaller parts. These parts are not apart but these parts have no sides because if they are not apart, has be measured on smaller scales and exists the pieces are not separate but have the potential to be separated; if there was one nobody would be thinking correct? These parts have no depth because they can be measured on infinitely smaller scales and these objects always have to be there to be measured.

TimeFlipper

The process of thinking about and understanding the concepts is fun, and I enjoy writing.
thoughts: dimensions exist separately from each other or not? are they separate and how or not independent depends of distance and direction?
would 2d slabs form 3d shapes if combined at less then a 0 degree angle? parts of the 3d shape would be still be 2d. These dimensions are 2d because of 1d forming 2d. Without 1d shapes with no space in-between 1d shapes the 1d dimensions would be separate therefor only themselves and not 2d. Assuming the only way dimensions can exist if there is no space between them. dimensions cant be interdependent? because without objects dimensions cannot exist, therefor the idea or concepts of different dimensions means they are separate and 0d doesn't make of every other. almost there in terms of solving it.

The objects exist are made up of dimensions, but the ability for the objects to be dimensional exists without the objects existing. The objects are the dimensions but something else needs to exist for the dimensions to effect each other. The axis is causes 0 dimension or the difference between 1 dimensions because the 1 dimensions are formed by 0 dimensions different angles or the lines point in different directions. The points exist because 2 dimensional lines when separated have no width.

The dimensions have no space in-between them yet are different, because when separated have no length, width, height, and more; solution, all already and always there. take away height, length, and width the only thing less is something that has no length width and height but not 0. The axis or the ability for these things to exist; mass is a collector of all the potential to exist or hows and dimensions are these potentials existing? like puzzle pieces fitting into the framework containing all the puzzle pieces and separating the individual pieces?

what is not being something and being something related to anything? not being what? being not the thing I want to observe means I can ability to be outside therefor observe it but don't know how to. While being it means I can be it but not observe it. that is what it can be and what I defined matter as a thing that relative to nothing is solid and cannot do anything; yet it can. Therefor my definition is only one type of matter, a dimension, but how. Therefor there is something reason, solid particles cannot interact.

-- Descartes: question everything including how to question.

side note: amd stock will go up today, buy amd call option contracts to double amount of money invested! bullish 3d out of 5 ellliot wave. colors separate stages of thought on subject

Quoting more philosophy again?, this time from Descartes.....This thread is simply about Time-Travel, the question being, Should Time-Travel Change Events?...Descartes states "question everything".....Therefore, are you are effectively saying that the OP of this thread should be questioned about why he made this posting?...Respectfully i believe you have completely "forgotten" the purpose of this thread (i do that frequently sometimes, therefore iam an expert lol!) :whistle:..

Looking at your previous paragraph in white, then the next line down (Descarte) and finally the last sentence (side note).....IMHO they have nothing to do with Time Travel and the possibility of changing events....I think your philosophy teacher would have had a major problem identifying the "topic" of what it was that you were supposed to be discussing, if the topic title was missing>>>:unsure: :D..

dimension-1hacker

Quoting more philosophy again?, this time from Descartes.....This thread is simply about Time-Travel, the question being, Should Time-Travel Change Events?...Descartes states "question everything".....Therefore, are you are effectively saying that the OP of this thread should be questioned about why he made this posting?...Respectfully i believe you have completely "forgotten" the purpose of this thread (i do that frequently sometimes, therefore iam an expert lol!) :whistle:..

Looking at your previous paragraph in white, then the next line down (Descarte) and finally the last sentence (side note).....IMHO they have nothing to do with Time Travel and the possibility of changing events....I think your philosophy teacher would have had a major problem identifying the "topic" of what it was that you were supposed to be discussing, if the topic title was missing>>>:unsure::D..
that quote related to time travel in the context of "question why you think something is true because without questioning how to question why is your process of deducing how to deduce correct; you are correct about the title and the purpose of the thread; also I teach myself.

when the past is changed every consciousness previously is changed therefore erased.

also, I think your statement the blueprints of ever possible universe is is stored in every atom is correct.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There you go with even more philosophy (quite clever though)....However, this thread question "asserts" time-travelling is a reality and does not need questioning upon such as you do in your first sentence above.....The "gist" of this thread is simply, does time-travelling "automatically" bring about changes?....Your second line hits the nail on the head, bang, "when the past is changed every previous consciousness is changed, therefore erased", succinct (y):)..

I like the way your third line rephrases my particle DNA of a previous universe (y):D..

label

Should we change events in the past?

Let me answer you with a question. Have you ever seen life for the first time. That tiny little thing that came into this world in as primitive yet most humble way possible. The birth of this life can be undone if time is to be tampered with. So the question is have you ever loved before? Truly loved something so wonderful so full of potential that you know that this tiny little new light needs your protection support and love?

Once you realize how important this is, how important that life is and what that person will be able to do one-day. The world change and with it everything. At no point would you risk harm to that life, at no point will you risk going back knowing that it will forever alter every life there after.

Yes my friends, it is true... Everything that we know and are is because every event happen exactly as it did thus allowing every new life to be exactly as they are. For better or worse we have no right to take something that truly is so very fragile and simply cast it aside.

Can we time travel? Yes... Should we time travel? No... For if a grain of sand isn't where it is suppose to be then a mountain may not stand or stand as strong as it should be. If a drop of water is not where it is suppose to be then a river may not be where it is and the life that it gave may not exist as it was suppose to exist.

i rest my case

dimension-1hacker

Should we change events in the past?

Let me answer you with a question. Have you ever seen life for the first time. That tiny little thing that came into this world in as primitive yet most humble way possible. The birth of this life can be undone if time is to be tampered with. So the question is have you ever loved before? Truly loved something so wonderful so full of potential that you know that this tiny little new light needs your protection support and love?

Once you realize how important this is, how important that life is and what that person will be able to do one-day. The world change and with it everything. At no point would you risk harm to that life, at no point will you risk going back knowing that it will forever alter every life there after.

Yes my friends, it is true... Everything that we know and are is because every event happen exactly as it did thus allowing every new life to be exactly as they are. For better or worse we have no right to take something that truly is so very fragile and simply cast it aside.

Can we time travel? Yes... Should we time travel? No... For if a grain of sand isn't where it is suppose to be then a mountain may not stand or stand as strong as it should be. If a drop of water is not where it is suppose to be then a river may not be where it is and the life that it gave may not exist as it was suppose to exist.

i rest my case
My case is, everything is is predetermined. Therefore whatever happens cannot be stopped, so time travel and become the observer because somebody would do whatever you would have done anyways. By not changing consciousness's you cause other potential consciousness's to not exist if every combination doesn't always exist. Either way you kill somebody so why not time travel when nothing subjectively bad occurs.