Debate Should we change events if we have the abilty to time travel?

TimeFlipper

Should we change events in the past?

Let me answer you with a question. Have you ever seen life for the first time. That tiny little thing that came into this world in as primitive yet most humble way possible. The birth of this life can be undone if time is to be tampered with. So the question is have you ever loved before? Truly loved something so wonderful so full of potential that you know that this tiny little new light needs your protection support and love?

Once you realize how important this is, how important that life is and what that person will be able to do one-day. The world change and with it everything. At no point would you risk harm to that life, at no point will you risk going back knowing that it will forever alter every life there after.

Yes my friends, it is true... Everything that we know and are is because every event happen exactly as it did thus allowing every new life to be exactly as they are. For better or worse we have no right to take something that truly is so very fragile and simply cast it aside.

Can we time travel? Yes... Should we time travel? No... For if a grain of sand isn't where it is suppose to be then a mountain may not stand or stand as strong as it should be. If a drop of water is not where it is suppose to be then a river may not be where it is and the life that it gave may not exist as it was suppose to exist.

i rest my case

You mentioned the most important aspect of time-travelling, Safety......When ever a person begins physically time-travelling, there are significant dangers to our physical and conscious states....Where ever we are, we are protected by a human innate mechanism which "locks us" into our own universe/dimension....If we leave to go time-travelling and enter other dimensions/universes, our built in protection mechanism simply cannot function in the new dimensions.....You might recall the problems the sailors encountered on the upper deck of the Eldridge destroyer ship DE-173 in 1943, during the "Philadelphia Experiment?".....Those problems were overcome later..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Alright, we'll see what the aliens will say. There may be loopholes surrounding all this stuff. Until then, we should keep our minds open.

If you read the opening lines to @label previous posting, you will clearly see i was replying to what he said, regarding the dangers of Time-Travel...Am i now being prevented from answering to relevant postings from our members??!!

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Alright, we'll see what the aliens will say. There may be loopholes surrounding all this stuff. Until then, we should keep our minds open.

@Classicalfan626 So what was all this meant to be?...Which "aliens" are going to speak out about what?..What loopholes are you talking about?....Keeping our minds open to what?...Kindly answer those three points will you? because frankly they have no relevance to this thread which is, "Should we change events if we have the ability to time-travel?"....Clearly i believe you got confused over some other posting, because nothing of what you said makes any sense at all to this thread!!...

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

You mentioned the most important aspect of time-travelling, Safety......When ever a person begins physically time-travelling, there are significant dangers to our physical and conscious states....Where ever we are, we are protected by a human innate mechanism which "locks us" into our own universe/dimension....If we leave to go time-travelling and enter other dimensions/universes, our built in protection mechanism simply cannot function in the new dimensions.....You might recall the problems the sailors encountered on the upper deck of the Eldridge destroyer ship DE-173 in 1943, during the "Philadelphia Experiment?".....Those problems were overcome later..
why does there have to be an innate mechanism that locks people in certain universes or doesn't work in different dimensions? also, did the Philadelphia experiment occur?

time is different then space and dimensions are what universes exist in. we are observes that exist in these universes so what causes us to not change timelines and go backwards in time? what locks us would would be something that exists outside space to be able to influence it, exist within time to cause anything, and exist outside dimensions influence them. correct?

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper:
Which "aliens" are going to speak out about what?..
I said that because as you ought to know by now, I'm attempting to contact aliens for the purpose of time travel and changing history. The information they show might debunk certain common theories some of us here have about time travel.
What loopholes are you talking about?....
You said that something in us grounds us to our universe/dimension. Either that's simply not true, or there may be loopholes in that theory, meaning there would be ways around it.
Keeping our minds open to what?...
Endless possibilities, simple as that. It's possible that most, if not, all theories on this site have at least a kernel of truth. Maybe not.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper:

I said that because as you ought to know by now, I'm attempting to contact aliens for the purpose of time travel and changing history. The information they show might debunk certain common theories some of us here have about time travel.

You said that something in us grounds us to our universe/dimension. Either that's simply not true, or there may be loopholes in that theory, meaning there would be ways around it.

Endless possibilities, simple as that. It's possible that most, if not, all theories on this site have at least a kernel of truth. Maybe not.

It is irrelevant and completely out of context to this thread that you are attempting to contact aliens, there is your own thread for that.. NOT this thread, dont use that for an excuse!

Secondly, i have every right on Paranormalis to offer the time-locking as an explanation to label, regarding the dangers of Time-Travel that HE brought up in his posting, its not upto you to say that my idea is "simply not true or that there are "loopholes" in it, because you do not understand anything regarding it, but if you do know something, do let me know!!....Iam totally 100% certain that i could rip to shreds your own idea of contacting aliens, and getting the secrets of how to time-travel from them, but i never will...Thats NOT what we do on Paranormalis, and i dont expect you to contravene our basic rules on behaviour either!!

Everything you have stated here is merely an EXCUSE for you to try and wriggle out of the fact that you made a big mistake in your initial posting to me...You should be a man and say you made a mistake, or you might lose any respect that members still have for you...Sadly however, i feel you just want to try and hide behind the "moderator" title and issue forthwith, some ridiculous and childish excuses!....

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - On the contrary, I think you're the one who is mistaken. Furthermore, I cannot reply to your antagonistic behavior in this thread anymore, for the sake of its integrity. Please bump an old conversation or start a new one with me if you have any further concerns. Thank you.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - On the contrary, I think you're the one who is mistaken. Furthermore, I cannot reply to your antagonistic behavior in this thread anymore, for the sake of its integrity. Please bump an old conversation or start a new one with me if you have any further concerns. Thank you.

My final words on this matter...Move to a private conversation...My antagonism is well founded..
1 You started off with a completely off topic statement..
2 I had every right to bring up the time-travel danger, as the OP of this thread brought up the danger of time-travel firstly..
3 Both number 1 and 2 of this posting proves beyond doubt, that it is you who is arrogantly mistaken....
Further conversation on this matter in a private posting...