Soviet or Russian time machine experiment

lamdo263

How on Earth can you possibly say that some random Russians who worked in their own language helped them create a working time-machine? :fp: :LOL:..

You need realistic and compelling evidence that those Russians even got anywhere near to making a "real" working time-machine which you certainly have not given..
If you see their original notes, then a lot of times true intention comes through. I had seen the functional video of them using this machine years ago, this is not a new invention.

lamdo263

like to see that video do you have a link to it
No I don't I or you can Google it. But the vid shows them coming out of and using the time machine, but no actually going zero. The scientist say that the machine would go forwards in time at such and such a rate, like miles, or kilometers per hour, but only in time.

He said then that the performance was slow.

TimeFlipper

No I don't I or you can Google it. But the vid shows them coming out of and using the time machine, but no actually going zero. The scientist say that the machine would go forwards in time at such and such a rate, like miles, or kilometers per hour, but only in time.

He said then that the performance was slow.
So you cant show us the video :LOL:....What are we supposed to Google so that WE can see the video, and why didnt YOU get the video from Google yourself and then show it for all of us to see? :fp:..

TimeFlipper

@lamdo263 your going to have to repeat yourself, your nobodies research assistant or librarian, that was a classic:)
Maybe you can help out our member my old pal, and tell all of us what we need to put into the Google search machine to get that video...You are well known and respected for your dogged ability to research material for our members (y):D..