Soviet or Russian time machine experiment

TimeFlipper

Of course i have no knowledge of the Russian language, however i very carefully went through all of the video to see if there were any movie scenes of a time-travelling event from that decommissioned World War 2 floating mine that the guy in the video is seen sitting inside it....Obviously all the guy did was to talk, which proves absolutely nothing at all (n):fp:..

Below are pictures of actual plus a decommissioned floating mine from World War 2...The one you see in the video is obviously a much larger mine made by the Russians...The first picture shows the hole where they defused the mine, which is also seen in the video but obviously much larger...The things sticking out of the mines trigger an explosion if a ship hits one of them..

MINE 1.jpgMINE 2.jpgMINE 3.jpgMINE 4.jpg

lamdo263

@lamdo263 your going to have to repeat yourself, your nobodies research assistant or librarian, that was a classic:)

So you cant show us the video :LOL:....What are we supposed to Google so that WE can see the video, and why didnt YOU get the video from Google yourself and then show it for all of us to see? :fp:..
There may be a copy at one of the other time travel posting boards. Like I said, this is an older occurrence and maybe the accompanying video is no longer in circulation.

The performance outlay was that the unit was cramped to be in and that when activated, it did not preform well. It took a long time to use. So for them, this is almost a failure point. The one good thing that's come out of this is that we can finally see the technical schematics, that are now offered.

To me, this issue is as important as a cigarette pack that was tossed off a bridge ten years ago and anyone's now supposed to be able to find this. This search & find asking does not rate real high on my to do agenda of any kind of proof.

What you see is what you get and I'd let it go at that, rather than try to attack other members here.

lamdo263

I was not attacking any Paranormalis members on here, i was simply asking "you" to provide tangible evidence of a Russian time-machine that you have not provided...End Of :fp:..
The video is short. Not more than a few seconds. Might have been a snippet ? Shows scientist getting out of the thing and I believe getting in? Image and charisma's important.

Harte

I was not attacking any Paranormalis members on here, i was simply asking "you" to provide tangible evidence of a Russian time-machine that you have not provided...End Of :fp:..
You should know by now that requesting any sort of confirmation - even the slightest - is an attack on the poster's very worthiness as a human being.

ETA: And you dare not in any way imply that a poster doesn't know what they're talking about - even if they don't.

Harte