Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I’ve been doing research work in many areas of paranormal over the last 60 years. One of the subjects that I’ve had a strong interest in communicating with spirits or better known as ghosts. After posting information on a spirit box, I was thinking there must be a better and less expensive way of tracking spirits. About a month after posting I found my answer, in the form of spirit tracking software. See below

The VOX Spirit Radar

http://www.ghosthunterapps.com/_voxspiritradar.html

The VOX Spirit Radar is a tool designed using advanced math and radio scanning as a combined method to detect spirits that might be affecting the environment via Electromagnetic Interference. An advanced PING algorithm provides distance scanning from the center to the perimeter 360 times per minute covering the entire circumference radius.

The PING coupled with 120 active UHF scans allows the Radar to pinpoint Energy signatures (EMI) or disruptions, thus placing a Blip on the screen. This is a patented method by GHOST HUNTER APPS and is the only one of its kind.

The VOX Spirit Radar includes built-in voice synthesization engine (VOX) to let you hear when words have been spelled in an attempt to communicate. These words are displayed in the main screen area, but are also cataloged in the Event Log; a window that displays all words spoken by the VOX, and the coordinates of all Energy Signatures.

Bluetooth is used to scan the UHF, and when not in use the app defaults to Circuitry Disruption caused by Electromagnetic Interference via (hardware analysis).

"It is just amazing how this spirit box generates so much spiritual energy with each use. I am really excited for the users." - Anthony F. Sanchez (Developer)

I have a pretty good electronics background and I truly don’t understand how the program can detect the presence of spirits within 30 feet or less of your computer. It shows up has a small green dot and also pinpoints where and how far away from the computer they are. All I can tell you is I was very shocked to find this software is not a hoax, but really works has stated. I have been playing with this program were about 30 days now and I find it to be extremely accurate.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

J.Cappello

I was into them some years ago, mainly stumbled upon it researching "automatic writing" as my grandfather used to partake in that. My friend bought a small radio and modified it so we could play around. We got bored of it quickly because in the end, we could pretty much make it say whatever we wanted to hear.

TimeFlipper

Be very very careful Steve, you could easily invite a demonic spirit into your house if you play around with ghost boxes!

steven chiverton

intentions are peaceful oh during my first test i tested it to see if i can communicate with friendly et aliens i got the same thing someone else on youtube who tried to communicate with et a strange tonal sound signal , all those who brought the steven gibbs hdr where are they now, did they make a mistake in programing the hdr or are they gone ill use the ghost box to see if any are and find out what went wrong even time travelers have spirits so great to find out what went wrong and how they biult there machines

Last edited: