Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

steven chiverton

not yet power in 9 volts nimh batteries drain faster so maybe some noise was getting through the donner noise pedal and my psb7 spirit radio batteries was getting low in power so ill fix that by getting new batteries and trying a power supply to the pedals so it wont get power loss and problems then

TimeFlipper

No disrespect to you Steve, but i personally believe that the only stuff you are pulling in is simply frequency break through from the nearest VHF radio station to you cobber....The speaker you are using looks very similar in size to a small transistor radio type of speaker thats only rated at 300ma, hence the slight amount of distortion on the signals...

TimeFlipper

Damn what a scary sound... do you ask for protection from you angels steven?

The sound you are hearing comes from Steve`s Reverberation pedal, which gives an "eerie" effect to the background noises...Ghost Hunters mostly use an Echo pedal, also known nowadays as Delay pedals, that also gives eerie scary sounds to the background noises..

Its my personal belief that most people who listen to the so called "Spirit Sounds", are simply misled or dont fully understand how an Echo or Reverb pedal is actually being used to give those scary eerie sound effects, and they automatically believe that such sounds must come from some disembodied spiritual entities...

Wind7

Staff
The sound you are hearing comes from Steve`s Reverberation pedal, which gives an "eerie" effect to the background noises...Ghost Hunters mostly use an Echo pedal, also known nowadays as Delay pedals, that also gives eerie scary sounds to the background noises..

Its my personal belief that most people who listen to the so called "Spirit Sounds", are simply misled or dont fully understand how an Echo or Reverb pedal is actually being used to give those scary eerie sound effects, and they automatically believe that such sounds must come from some disembodied spiritual entities...

Has anyone ever had an experience where someone had true answers given that only they knew?

I admittedly do not trust spirit boxes as they're in the same league as ouija boards and black mirrors, an attractant.

But then again though I speak from experience, who am I to say.

To each their own.

(y)

steven chiverton

about 3 times ive got the ghosts or spirits to say my name back to me and ive completed my second ghost radio biuld and this time i added a powerful amp to it a kit from jaycar electronics and i used a megatone speaker from a gl20 guitar mega amp and its loud but the amp sure can handle a wide signal range input so even small signals sound loud so with the noise killer turned up some signals may get killed to but if it gets through the amplifier amps it up so i can hear it

TimeFlipper

about 3 times ive got the ghosts or spirits to say my name back to me and ive completed my second ghost radio biuld and this time i added a powerful amp to it a kit from jaycar electronics and i used a megatone speaker from a gl20 guitar mega amp and its loud but the amp sure can handle a wide signal range input so even small signals sound loud so with the noise killer turned up some signals may get killed to but if it gets through the amplifier amps it up so i can hear it

Dont forget to record the voices that say your name cobber, we would all love to hear them :eek: :D...

steven chiverton

im working on a new design and ill be using the amp kit and noise killer pedal and verberator and speaker all in the one unit so just have to plug my spirit radio into it , the design is a new one using internal and external pvc pipe frame work and outer wood pannels