Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

TimeFlipper

im working on a new design and ill be using the amp kit and noise killer pedal and verberator and speaker all in the one unit so just have to plug my spirit radio into it , the design is a new one using internal and external pvc pipe frame work and outer wood pannels

Using your new design, will you be recording any voices for us to hear Cobber? :)..

steven chiverton

Using your new design, will you be recording any voices for us to hear Cobber? :)..
well i got some on video when i first uploaded one to youtube but now they seem to talk to themselves let alone answering me i did get them to repeat my first and second name about 3 times so thats something interesting but they've never flashed my k2 meter and cell phone sensor yet , i i can master this editing software i think i may still have i could put the bits of them talking together so i wont have to do big uploads with very little ghosts talking as it would consume my prepaid credit to fast

steven chiverton

ive been working on the pvc structure and wood paneling design for the resizable ghost radio box the speaker is secured and the old mega amp gl20 speaker grill cover is in place over the speaker which is not the flush mount against the box but spaced on 2 glued together wooden rings and the structure wood frames for the panel spacings are set on the front section with the speaker and im doing the back panel section which i have to yet modify again for the external pedal board set up and once done i can fit the back panel onto the pvc pipe structure and slide it in or out to the size i need before i do the sides and floor paneling

TimeFlipper

ive been working on the pvc structure and wood paneling design for the resizable ghost radio box the speaker is secured and the old mega amp gl20 speaker grill cover is in place over the speaker which is not the flush mount against the box but spaced on 2 glued together wooden rings and the structure wood frames for the panel spacings are set on the front section with the speaker and im doing the back panel section which i have to yet modify again for the external pedal board set up and once done i can fit the back panel onto the pvc pipe structure and slide it in or out to the size i need before i do the sides and floor paneling

Dont forget to keep your Cassette Recorder ready to record the sounds Cobber ;) :D..

SensitiveAbility

Ok will say this, never good idea to talk to the dead because of this.

1. You don't know who your talking to!!!
Come on spirits/demons are always playing tricks on humans! Yes ask a question like this

1. Is there anyone here?
  2. Are you a human or malevolent?
  3. What is your name?
Do you know how easy it is to fake ppl out?
Just don't do it! Cause you can be asking for trouble! These t.v shows are fine but alot just ad in to hype up the show. They don't tell you the negative side of searching for things you need to leave alone.
I had a neighbor who thought it would be fun to " contact the dead" and guess what happened? Yep had a negative impact on her home, and I had to help clear the negative out of her place. And then ppl don't understand what affects it does on the person that helps.

Mayhem

Zenith
"Do you know how easy it is to fake ppl out? "

Your wrecking all their fun, if they want to believe let them.

steven chiverton

i spoke to some ghost or spirit and got them to repeat my name and they got it right except one who dident pronounce my second name incorrectly but it was close enough ive had no problems at all ive seen lots of these spirit sessions even chriss moons to and not all are fakes and lies we learn from them in ways others may not understand, not all spirits and ghosts are bad theres good one like theres bad ones , like the living people you have good and bad and truths and half truths so its up to people to put the peaces together and work it out , when you use a spirit radio you know exactly who your talking to just a spirit , its just that some dont know if they bad or good