Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

steven chiverton

hey time flipper i find it strange that most people who had bad paranormal experiences are church goers , i know a pastor she rents a church to go prey and hardly anyone's goes to it yet she's been sick so many times yet it dident help her or heal her and im not a church goer and have a long healthy life haven't been to the doctors in years except for itchy ears and my girlfriend has been to church with the pastor yet she's had one heart attack which she survived and ive never had any heartburn in ages now neither gastric reflux as if im mysteriously cured and it wasent from going to church which i dont go, and when i did a few short ghost box sessions i had aliens on my mind not god nor devils nor bad spirits and im still here and fine

SensitiveAbility

hey time flipper i find it strange that most people who had bad paranormal experiences are church goers , i know a pastor she rents a church to go prey and hardly anyone's goes to it yet she's been sick so many times yet it dident help her or heal her and im not a church goer and have a long healthy life haven't been to the doctors in years except for itchy ears and my girlfriend has been to church with the pastor yet she's had one heart attack which she survived and ive never had any heartburn in ages now neither gastric reflux as if im mysteriously cured and it wasent from going to church which i dont go, and when i did a few short ghost box sessions i had aliens on my mind not god nor devils nor bad spirits and im still here and fine

Well I am not a church goer I don't believe you have to be in a building with other ppl for Lord to have you.
Churches are not holy places, you are closer to Lord outside.
Just be careful if you talk to spirit's you don't know who your talking to is the advice I give.

steven chiverton

Well I am not a church goer I don't believe you have to be in a building with other ppl for Lord to have you.
Churches are not holy places, you are closer to Lord outside.
Just be careful if you talk to spirit's you don't know who your talking to is the advice I give.
those who risk there lives trying to disclose information or even revolutionary inventions get knocked off by the corrupt governments just to keep a big secret, well they cant harm them when there dead so if dead man tells no tails then spirits can and they cant stop them so spirits can give you information and at no risk as they cant police the spirit world neither can they stop them from disclosure as far as i think. and i did get some answers about time travel from them , even information on engineering ideas may cost money but at least the ghosts dont charge you for it , except maybe a bottle of spirits lol hahaha, and as i put it what you cant find on the internet or the dark net you may find it on the ghost net .

Kairos

I was an agnostic when I experienced that stuff. That's what made me a believer.

I repeat for the hundredth time: do not mess with this stuff. You are not communicating with your dead uncle. Probably 99.9% of the time you are not communicating with anything, but by playing this silly game you violate the first commandment and place yourself outside God's protection. That is what gets you in trouble, even if you don't recognize what is going down.

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton Hey cobber, dont forget to record your spirit sessions for us to listen to....Next time you do, ask them if Australia is going to beat England in the next ashes cricket match series ;) :D..

steven chiverton

im back after being kept busy with 2 new smaller prototype ghost box designs which i tested but the ghosts are not so talkative lately so ill be using my own next time they seem to like my wardrobe size ghosts boxes better lol

steven chiverton

the last ghost box session i did i asked the ghosts about the 6th january they confirmed to me was the date of and earthquake and tidal waves on the eastern coast of australia it never happened so they lied to me so i have to find a more reliable spirit or ghost that can tell the truth about the future and not lies

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure if you remember but about 15 years ago a fella that was involved in the TV industry here in Australia claimed that the east coast of the country would be hit by a massive wave wiping it out.

So he moved to Tasmania as he claimed he would be safe there. I have since tried to find the guy that was connected to the tv show which ran for years but for the life of me his name has vanished from their credits.

TimeFlipper

the last ghost box session i did i asked the ghosts about the 6th january they confirmed to me was the date of and earthquake and tidal waves on the eastern coast of australia it never happened so they lied to me so i have to find a more reliable spirit or ghost that can tell the truth about the future and not lies

Cobber, Scotch Whiskey is the best spirit to communicate with, it wont tell you any lies ;):D..