Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

lamdo263

While many were extravagant and fascinating----Darth Vader will forever be the most awesome Star Wars Character. I feel he's the main reason it took off (Vader's voice is so iconic James Earl Jones not the original one they had planned lol). I feel Star Wars was real too---look at how heated it gets between fans who
prefer the Jedi or the Sith over the other. It's like they're talking about a real war that happened like people who talk about the Union and the Confederacy or the Allies or the Nazis. It's just as heated. Maybe we're ALL ET souls or something? I don't really know. Nor am I sure if all the authors of Star Wars know that they're channeling this stuff or not.
There appear to be far more Sith than there are Jedi. Which makes sense because with the exception of a few flaws
in the Sith philosophy there are far more flaws in the Jedi philosophy. Jedi can be wise but they are known liars. The Sith are an easier choice, and are easier to root for in most of the movies with the exception of like the first two. The irony is the "empire" are the actual rebels if you study the prequels carefully, but then again that's how every dictatorship starts so there's depth.
They were infiltrating a Supreme Jedi Council that seemed to pretty much control all the planets like the United Nations or something. Personally I always was hoping some third group of aliens would blow both the Jedi and Sith out of the skies (in the movies) and start a new group that combined the powers of the forces, more wise and balanced than either?
Someone on this board, possibly Iamdo claimed George Lucas knew about it in a dream. The only sources I know of about Star Wars being a real war between space aliens is Montauk but one thing I find interesting is there IS a lot of speculation
in the UFO field in other areas too about Star Wars even a starwarswasreallproof dot com or dot net not sure but there used to be a place where if you found proof Star Wars was real you could send the proof to some investigators it was weird.

To this date Yoda has never crash landed in my yard.
I get the distant memory view of the Sith being a people that could exist on higher temperature worlds. Working with metal, like one sees in India and other countries comes to mind. Also, the haggling of the sale of many types of merchandise kind of rings a bell. It's important not to flavor someone against what actual history tells they were. How is that said in your bible, to bear false witness.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think a lot of what people view as flaws in George Lucas's storytelling are actually there on purpose
to help fuel speculation and make the movies more like a religion or something and more interesting
with people interpreting them all differently.
I personally believe that as well. Lucas is a creative genius, you gotta trust him and enjoy the ride. A leap of faith.

The prequels have their flaws, but they have a great story. They feel like you're watching a saga build up and unfold. Can't say that about what we got with Disney.

One of Lucas' big strength in story telling, is the mystery. You don't have to know everything about every single character.

Look at Boba Fett. He's always been a fan favorite, yet we didn't know anything about him. He barely had a couple lines in the whole original trilogy. Our imagination filled the gaps.

Now they had to make a series about him. And we know so many things now, that aren't as exciting as what we imagined, after all. It's sad.

OakFieldAlienz444

I personally believe that as well. Lucas is a creative genius, you gotta trust him and enjoy the ride. A leap of faith.

The prequels have their flaws, but they have a great story. They feel like you're watching a saga build up and unfold. Can't say that about what we got with Disney.

One of Lucas' big strength in story telling, is the mystery. You don't have to know everything about every single character.

Look at Boba Fett. He's always been a fan favorite, yet we didn't know anything about him. He barely had a couple lines in the whole original trilogy. Our imagination filled the gaps.

Now they had to make a series about him. And we know so many things now, that aren't as exciting as what we imagined, after all. It's sad.

Lucas made THX-300 or whatever it was called and also worked on Indiana Jones.
The guy has a good track record. He clearly can tell different types of stories
he just knew Star Wars had to be unique. Hell I've written stories that
have entirely conflicting messages and shit just for the hell of it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I've seen most of them. They're all classics.

the stories went through tons of rewrites and they're not the greatest.
They're fun though---entertaining. When I spoke of Jedi and Sith conflicts I was mostly
talking about like the prequels and the original trilogy. It's contradicting philosophies
and people choose their favorite is how I look at it. The "good vs evil" theme
is not really what it's about that's the bait to hook you in. The Sith do horrible
things like blow up planets and there's the "younglings" incident with Vader etc
but when you really analyze the entire series you can see subtle hints that
the Sith for all their flaws were fighting an insane religious cult and both
sides were evil imo in the grand scheme of the movies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Happy Star Wars Day everyone!!!

Star Wars Dancing GIF