Steven Gibbs has stroke

steven chiverton

Talked to him and Steven says that he is in a recovery. Might get rid of the walker by the end of the year.

Hi Steven:
Mr. Gibbs told me that he sold an HDR to a person in oz. According to the man in Australia, he went to another time line where the neighbors were different, houses were different, and different cars. Place just looked wrong. This guy got so scare that he did not use his HDR unit again. It is gathering dust in a corner. He went to the past, not the future, but everything was wrong.
thankyou hdr kid for this information did steven mentioned about the crytals the aussie man brought and what he was going to use them for besides just the witness well, as mentioned in unfinished topic on the radio interview on art bell

steven chiverton

sounds like this Australian man travelled to the wrong dimension for sure , he should of made it more clearer when he programed his hdr , in that case it may have some intelligence of its own or linked to a higher one to do what was requested in programing this may be link to some artificial intelligence and time line or time travel directory

Tron1

Of course the past is dead. If you travelled to the past it would be different from the one you were raised up. In other word's alternate timeline for the past. Since the origional one is dead a new one is created.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Of course the past is dead. If you travelled to the past it would be different from the one you were raised up. In other word's alternate timeline for the past. Since the origional one is dead a new one is created.

I would like to know which Physics books you have been reading about Time Travel? I have been researching Time Travel since the Summer of 1956, no place in my Physics books or in my years of research is the past a dead zone or dead. The Past is just alive as this point in time you and are living in now.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

I would like to know which Physics books you have been reading about Time Travel? I have been researching Time Travel since the Summer of 1956, no place in my Physics books or in my years of research is the past a dead zone or dead. The Past is just alive as this point in time you and are living in now.

Professor Opmmur
Prof i think what Tron is trying to say is that when we travel to the past, automatically an alternate dimensional past is created so that any changes we want want to make in it can be done without any alteration to our "here and now dimension"...Personally instead of saying the here and now past is dead, i would say it becomes "redundant" :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think Tron meant dead as in unreachable. As he said, because of the creation of infinite alternative pasts as we travel back, the actual past end up being impossible to visit, because visiting it changes it into an alternative past it in the first place.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Professor Opmmur
Prof i think what Tron is trying to say is that when we travel to the past, automatically an alternate dimensional past is created so that any changes we want want to make in it can be done without any alteration to our "here and now dimension"...Personally instead of saying the here and now past is dead, i would say it becomes "redundant" :)
I think Tron meant dead as in unreachable. As he said, because of the creation of infinite alternative pasts as we travel back, the actual past end up being impossible to visit, because visiting it changes it into an alternative past it in the first place.

Great postings: But I still stand on the comments posted as being real events and not a dead spot in time.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If you could speed-up or slow-down a million year time line, you would not find any dead spots or dead zones in any were in the past you stop to look at the time event.

Tron1

ok to put this to rest. If you dig up the past all as you get is dirt, that saying appears in more movies than any other quote in movies not including sci fi movies. Also concluding to sci fi movie's. Although experiencing this first hand the motive of time travel is to gain as much information as possible gambling is another thing if you want to do it or not. I've had dream's that weren't dream's. Even met people through them. Time Travel is not exactly what its susposed to be.