Steven Gibbs has stroke

steven chiverton

I have had a bad string of bad luck 2nd hand smoke cancer. the heart many people going to the other side last year around 12. May they RIP. Steven I hope you enjoyed every day and continue as much as we did. when i get your unit i will be sure to go back. I personally now a day's don't think i need an hdr because there are simply more ways to go than one. Your on my list to buy an hdr and try it out though. I hope you feel better. I am not doing well myself no one can help me. It's okay though. Probably too much drinking back in the past. Trying to visit here from 2005. 35. Single want a g/f kind one only. Maybe one day Barry.
traveling into the future with the hdr may have some benefits they may have more cures for things then and it would be easy to go there get treated and come back a cured person , traveling into the past was said to also help as you come back cured according to the steven gibbs interview on radio

Tron1

He must be age regressing, must be 200 year's old now. Take's time to grow old for time traveler's then it catches up to you, probably what is happening to him. But get better bud I have no money yet to own that kind of business which I want, and might try to.

PychicAstrology

He must be age regressing, must be 200 year's old now. Take's time to grow old for time traveler's then it catches up to you, probably what is happening to him. But get better bud I have no money yet to own that kind of business which I want, and might try to.

I was wondering if you or anyone else knows the exact date and time Steven Gibbs had his stroke.

Also, a weird thing happen to me psychically on (or around) the day Gibbs had his stroke. I wrote about it the newbie thread "How did you find Paranormalis": How did you find Paranormalis ?

Tron1

How is the Alien? Pacemaker yet? lol Mine's coming out soon. Thank god. They're keeping the wire'sin just in case it has to go back in.
I remember that rob and big mtv show he did. lol

steven chiverton

Just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs and he is back home now. He told me he is getting better and that it take twice as long for him to build an HDR compare to previous. He is using a walker, but plans to get a cane. I told him not to give up.
good to hear he is ok whats the full story of the australian he mentions who brought a hdr in one of his radio interviews he said the australian brought some crystals but he then didn't finish what he was saying as they had to break for a commercial and after that he didn't continue with it so i want to hear about it

HDRKID

Talked to him and Steven says that he is in a recovery. Might get rid of the walker by the end of the year.

Hi Steven:
Mr. Gibbs told me that he sold an HDR to a person in oz. According to the man in Australia, he went to another time line where the neighbors were different, houses were different, and different cars. Place just looked wrong. This guy got so scare that he did not use his HDR unit again. It is gathering dust in a corner. He went to the past, not the future, but everything was wrong.

TimeFlipper

Talked to him and Steven says that he is in a recovery. Might get rid of the walker by the end of the year.

Hi Steven:
Mr. Gibbs told me that he sold an HDR to a person in oz. According to the man in Australia, he went to another time line where the neighbors were different, houses were different, and different cars. Place just looked wrong. This guy got so scare that he did not use his HDR unit again. It is gathering dust in a corner. He went to the past, not the future, but everything was wrong.
Is there an asking price on that HDR..im ready to fly over to the US as soon as possible, and pick up an HDR ;):D