Steven Gibbs has stroke

cmac

Sorry to hear this has happened to Steve. I hope that somehow he is able to recover and able to regain full use of his arm, and also to recover from whatever effects the stroke has brought about. HDRKid, please let Steve know we will be thinking about him and wishing him well.

dustin255

What's going to happen to the company, I read once this was going to happen and it did. I warned him in a letter a long time ago about a dream i had where two men dressed in black try to assasinate him. MIB, they have left now. I'm sure. I've even got a visit from them.
This is also really bad news, guy's and gal's we should form a company to keep the hdr running. put more product's out there. We would of course have to re name it because it's his patent. Modify it a little bit too. I got friend's who can help with that. I would take the company in a heart beat. It wasn't a dream it was a lucid thought gone too far.

@Tron1

Yes, I agree this information should be shared and never kept a secret. I hope still receive my Report 6 and I hope others would be willing to sell copies on eBay to keep his ideas alive.

dustin255

I personally have no idea, I know someone mentioned sales might stop on them but, I hope the reports will continue being sold. He might sell his HDR building plans if he is unable to make them.

mariya94

I personally have no idea, I know someone mentioned sales might stop on them but, I hope the reports will continue being sold. He might sell his HDR building plans if he is unable to make them.
I was planning to order one this week and really need one.

dustin255

Not for time travel that's very controversial since only 20% of people who buy actually can figure out how to time travel because it's hard to find the right environment because of many factors.