Steven Gibbs passed away

Lumbergooz

my conversations with the late Steven Gibbs reflects he was a devoted christian with obvious spirituality. I racall he mentioned Jesus several times. His writings suggest that in order for HDR to function, user needs to pray, or practice any effective spiritual elevation like yoga, or astral projection. Therefore, so many HDR buyers sold them later, because it didn t work. This is because they overlooked this critical point, or they used HDR in a place heavy with EMF from so many modern electronics.

Hbuzzy13

Hello I am renting the house that Steven Gibbs lived in. His belongings were all left the house that has been slowly in meticulously trying to put everything together almost in A museum fashion so that I can tell his story and keep this legacy alive. If you have any info or questions I would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day

FarOutThere

Hello I am renting the house that Steven Gibbs lived in. His belongings were all left the house that has been slowly in meticulously trying to put everything together almost in A museum fashion so that I can tell his story and keep this legacy alive. If you have any info or questions I would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day

That's amazing, thank you for posting... did you rent the house because you knew it was owned by Steven Gibbs in the first place? Or did you learn about that afterwards? I notice you haven't been a member here for very long.

edit: i just noticed your other posts. :D

Doc 05

Zenith
Please post pictures so that we can believe you.
("There are a lot of professional b.s.-ers on this site ;)")
Thank you and I would enjoy helping you in this venture.
Good luck