Steven Gibbs passed away

Doc 05

Zenith
Hello I am renting the house that Steven Gibbs lived in. His belongings were all left the house that has been slowly in meticulously trying to put everything together almost in A museum fashion so that I can tell his story and keep this legacy alive. If you have any info or questions I would love to hear from you. Have a wonderful day
Thanks; how can I help?
What did you find in the garage?
Nice quackers ;)

steven chiverton

theres another steven gibbs out there but not in this time as this other steven gibbs gave steven gibbs a hdr unit to if yous have read all his information where he met this other steven gibbs who gave him a case with another hdr unit in it

Doc 05

Zenith
theres another steven gibbs out there but not in this time as this other steven gibbs gave steven gibbs a hdr unit to if yous have read all his information where he met this other steven gibbs who gave him a case with another hdr unit in it
And the legend lives on, like a Fibonacci spiral. ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
People can die without that, a relative of mine did so some years ago. Limited family and ended up in a paupers grave.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm surprised too, that we didn't get to see an obituary or anything. But as Mayhem said, that sometimes happens too.

Hbuzzy13

There was an obituary in the local mortuary website. I found it when I first moved in but haven’t been able to find it since