Where Steven Gibbs grew up.

Tron1

I do say what a little liar you are. In the voice of Stewie from Family Guy. In regards Nebraska police is on there way to check.

Hbuzzy13

There is a ton of stuff. He had a bunch of cassette tapes he had recorded so ive been listening to those as well. Its truly fascinating, I’ve always been interested in time travel and dimensions and I quite literally hit the jackpot moving into such a cool house. It makes me wish I could have known him and learned from him. I have been trying to get a hold of Patricia Ress but no luck so far. His sister did come take a few things that she thought were of value but left virtually everything in the house. I have been posting on my social media page for anyone interested in following along there as well. I do alot more videos on there. I will definitely continue posting more of his stuff because it is so cool but I am keeping everything together as a whole in hopes to someday have a small museum of Steven Gibbs stuff set up in his last home for others to come view. I will have a lot of questions so hopefully I don’t make anyone too crazy with my noob knowledge. Thank you again and im so excited to be here!

MODAT7

Grab a flatbed scanner and start scanning the books. A phone camera can be used for text, but it needs to be at least 16mp for 8.5x11 pages, adding glass to hold the pages flat. A computer sound card is enough to record the tapes. If the sister took books or tapes, ask to borrow them to copy if you can ever get ahold of her. Offer her digital copies of what I just mentioned if it might help grease the wheels.