Media Strange sounds from the sky

RSizzle

I was standing out on my porch, I was drinking a pure leaf iced tea when all the sudden I started hearing these weird noises coming from the sky sounded like metal on metal I got out my cell phone and started filming the sky after about a minute I went inside to find a phone number to report the mysterious sounds that I was hearing..

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
wow... they took it off, can you post it again?

RSizzle

I was standing out on my porch, I was drinking a pure leaf iced tea when all the sudden I started hearing these weird noises coming from the sky sounded like metal on metal I got out my cell phone and started filming the sky after about a minute I went inside to find a phone number to report the mysterious sounds that I was hearing..

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
wow... they took it off, can you post it again?
nvm i just seen you posted it again still getting use to this site, but yea thats creepy ima do a little digging around on the internet when im done with my schoolwork then make another post about what i find

RSizzle

i did some research and theres been more then one incident all over the world! this has certainly caught my interest but heres something i found pretty interesting its just a theory but look at revalation 8-10-11 i believe it says The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky then a third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

perhaps a nuclear bomb? maybe thats what its talking about, the blazing star and the waters becoming bitter, maybe thats props to the radiation? but we'd have to wait to find that out,
also its been hear in 2012,2014,and 2016, most of the ones from 2013 and 2015 have been debunked, heres a link to a site thats dedicated to debunking some of the videos and trying to find out whats causing the noises,

also usually the lower tone, that is heard in some videos is fake, and took from a movie, the ones that arent hoaxes are usually the higher pitched and the fake ones are lower pitched, also you can tell what ones are not hoaxes cause they sound alot alike, like this one and these ones that arent hoaxes are rare, you cant really find the high pitched one on youtube, are they taken down? or is it just coincidence?
???

Orpheus Rex

Sounds awesome. Do you mind if I isolate the sounds and use it in my music?

It sounds like metal resonating when being bent. I live near a... facility... where there are all sorts of metallic noises involving thousands or tens of thousands tons of metals of many kinds being worked with by thousands of engineers. I've never heard anything like this, and I've heard quite a few things.