Summoning a sexual spirit.

alpha centauri

My wife doesn't need to change her appearance. She' s already sexy and beautiful.

This was not, what I was trying to say.
The astral beings can look like they want, if necessary. So they can also look like your wife. So they do not really need
to have sex with humans.

Plus they have this sexual attraction and they know sexual magic.

Normally, it doesnt matter how they look on the astral plane. It is be more an energy thing. The sexual attraction (sexual energy) is that what is important and the intensity of that energy.

I believe you that your wife is beautiful.

Kairos, you are right! I am totally wrong for wanting this for my wife. I renounce wanting this for my wife. I asked God and my wife to forgive me for wanting this. This all came about because a christian guy at work was refuting another worker about him talking about having another women in their bedroom to have sex with his wife. He reminded him about the vows he and his wife promised to each other. And how Satan wants to destroy marriages and families, it made sense and It got me thinking how wrong and perverted, my thinking is to even consider these things I have said on this site. Thanks Kairos for your input in the statement you made above.
No it's not sarcasm, it's just me realizing how wrong I was. Thought I made that clear.

Hm. That convinced you?

I said in the former post, you can ask positive spirits for help any time. These spirits are created together with the planet for the reason that they can help others, as I understand it. There are helpers that are available for everyone and on every possible matter. They also help you with sexual matters. Or you ask God directly or somebody else, who is positive.

In my opinion, sex is only negative, if it is praticed without love.
Promiscious people tend to have sex without love. So monogamous relationships are the better form of a relationship when you pursue the positive path. That doesnt mean you cannot improve yourself.