Schematic T.E.C. Time Travel Unit

Lumbergooz

after getting some tangable results, i became motivated 2 go further. Steven Gibbs said that those familiar w Lucid dreaming have bettr chance of fysical TT...I read abt pple drinking Ayahuasca 2 get lucid dreams...wonder how a combination w our manufactured TTM wud look like...warmer, & warmer

tuvok50

after getting some tangable results, i became motivated 2 go further. Steven Gibbs said that those familiar w Lucid dreaming have bettr chance of fysical TT...I read abt pple drinking Ayahuasca 2 get lucid dreams...wonder how a combination w our manufactured TTM wud look like...warmer, & warmer
You mean tangible results the TTU or your other device?

steven chiverton

i be-leave Ive experienced a real dream i approached a female she was so real like i was there after using the tec in bed last night is that lucid dreaming , i can monitor the tec frequencies on the vlf receiver as i adjust it except the lowest ones where it gets blocked out and keeps trying to re establish itself but when i adjust the tec to an area of the unknown i get cosmic noises it sounds strange but that's the only way i can describe it and with my hand over the blue led to adjust the frequency with the head coil on blocks out the light from shining on my ceiling above my bed now im seeing a red light and with my hand over the blue led to block it i have no idea where that red light is coming from when its a blue led my hand is over

tuvok50

i be-leave Ive experienced a real dream i approached a female she was so real like i was there after using the tec in bed last night is that lucid dreaming , i can monitor the tec frequencies on the vlf receiver as i adjust it except the lowest ones where it gets blocked out and keeps trying to re establish itself but when i adjust the tec to an area of the unknown i get cosmic noises it sounds strange but that's the only way i can describe it and with my hand over the blue led to adjust the frequency with the head coil on blocks out the light from shining on my ceiling above my bed now im seeing a red light and with my hand over the blue led to block it i have no idea where that red light is coming from when its a blue led my hand is over
Were you aware you were dreaming? if so, that's a lucid dream. When you're in that state you say to yourself "Aha I'm dreaming, I can do whatever I want to without getting hurt because I know it isn't real"! I bet your blue LED is red when you put your hands over it because of the blood in your hands.

steven chiverton

Were you aware you were dreaming? if so, that's a lucid dream. When you're in that state you say to yourself "Aha I'm dreaming, I can do whatever I want to without getting hurt because I know it isn't real"! I bet your blue LED is red when you put your hands over it because of the blood in your hands.
normally get that red effect when you shine a bright torch through your hand but the blue led i cannot see it through my hand for some reason and even with a torch its easy to see through my fingers and dosent shine any red light on a wall iether so its a bizzare one

steven chiverton

normally get that red effect when you shine a bright torch through your hand but the blue led i cannot see it through my hand for some reason and even with a torch its easy to see through my fingers and dosent shine any red light on a wall iether so its a bizzare one
i layed in bed slowly turning the frequency dial bit by bit so it took a while for this effect to happen otherwise id get it first shot every time then so i think that somewhere along the tuning i hit a frequency that allowed this to happen if i astral traveled i only saw a women i approached and saw her face so clear and real looking like as if i was actually there

Lumbergooz

@Num7 : I built it but it did not function. later I found that the transformer was bad from China. I will make some changes and share..What about you? any tangeable results ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm far from having the technical knowledge to build such a device. I still have to compete my partially assembled Flux Cap that doesn't have the right buzzer.