Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceseeker

I need to test his semen to insure things like sperm count and genetic info... Methods of collection is simple... I will meet up with @mullac998 in a hotel room where he will be lying on a bed naked but for a towel for modesty and I administer tantric wrenching... To collect the sample... If his semen is of stern stuff he will be invited to the future...

ah ok.......... let me guess, hidden camera's everywhere lol, .... sorry but this is just making me laugh so much , no offense lol

Peaceseeker

Hahahahahahahah lmaooo. This is one seriously fucked up kink you have. You do realize you umm.... don't need to do that whatsoever for sperm collection, right? :ROFLMAO:

lol this is getting so funny. April i gotta say, you definitely seem, no offense, a lot like the character from steins gate . (one of my favorite shows in the world ) just thought i'd say that, its cool.

and this , this is just too funny, no offense, to the temp agent, but am i the only one laughing here ? lol

is mr bean going to step out of a curtain now? lol no offense to anyone.

Kairos

For real, though.. if a chick showed me legitimate future technology to prove herself, I might volunteer. I don't mean loons online, but if I were to encounter a chick at a bar I picked up and she then showed me some weird tech from the future and offered me a ride, I would definitely go. I do have shame, but not enough to avoid whoring myself out for a trip to the future.

I would totally whore out to get that longevity vaccine in the future and a sky car. Like.. how many chicks do I need to bang to get a sky car?

Apri1

lol this is getting so funny. April i gotta say, you definitely seem, no offense, a lot like the character from steins gate . (one of my favorite shows in the world ) just thought i'd say that, its cool.

and this , this is just too funny, no offense, to the temp agent, but am i the only one laughing here ? lol

is mr bean going to step out of a curtain now? lol no offense to anyone.

That's why I use her as my profile pic. I'm a lot like her (both appearance and personality). And yeah I'm laughing so hard at this.

For real, though.. if a chick showed me legitimate future technology to prove herself, I might volunteer. I don't mean loons online, but if I were to encounter a chick at a bar I picked up and she then showed me some weird tech from the future and offered me a ride, I would definitely go. I do have shame, but not enough to avoid whoring myself out for a trip to the future.

I would totally whore out to get that longevity vaccine in the future and a sky car. Like.. how many chicks do I need to bang to get a sky car?

I offered and got shot down. RIP uwu. Turns out she's not into chicks. I flat out told her I'd do sex work to go to the future. The sex is like the least interesting part, which is why it's so damn funny she focuses on it.

Peaceseeker

That's why I use her as my profile pic. I'm a lot like her (both appearance and personality). And yeah I'm laughing so hard at this..

Ya she was a cool character, Steins gate, every character in that show, has a very real personality, and reflects many real personalities in folks everywhere. That's one of the reasons i like that show, the characters have heart, and yet they all have different cool personalities.

Peaceseeker

you guys have no idea what's happening right now.

my guess is that its some strange hoax. i don't know why someone would create this hoax , but it's making me laugh so much i gotta get away from this forum for a bit lol my dear lord God, what the heck will be on this forum next lol (no offense to anyone)

Apri1

you guys have no idea what's happening right now.

That's kinda an odd thing to say since I actually did notice something. I just keep my musings to myself.

Ya she was a cool character, Steins gate, every character in that show, has a very real personality, and reflects many real personalities in folks everywhere. That's one of the reasons i like that show, the characters have heart, and yet they all have different cool personalities.

Yup. Steins;Gate is one of my favorites. I just need to find my Okarin :love:

HARRIET (B)

Perhaps if I explained a litte about the method that is used for time travel which I don't believe breaks the Henry Directives... It may help to win over your trust..

Status
Not open for further replies.