Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

I will post it further information tomorrow... As I got to sift through the replies I got from dating apps...

Peaceseeker

Perhaps if I explained a litte about the method that is used for time travel which I don't believe breaks the Henry Directives... It may help to win over your trust..

answering questions others ask, usually is the best way to create trust of some kind. explaining things your prepared for, that's not something easily trusted by others, because your ready for it. answers in the moment , usually are more truthful. but feel free to explain time travel ideas etc, it won't make me or anyone else believe you anymore . quick answers to questions your not ready for, now thats a better way to try and prove anything, opinion only . peace.

(edited to add this : and why is that? because how you answer in a quick moment, reveals who you are , instantly, usually.)

HARRIET (B)

answering questions others ask, usually is the best way to create trust of some kind. explaining things your prepared for, that's not something easily trusted by others, because your ready for it. answers in the moment , usually are more truthful. but feel free to explain time travel ideas etc, it won't make me or anyone else believe you anymore . quick answers to questions your not ready for, now thats a better way to try and prove anything, opinion only . peace.

Post your question I will answer it tomorrow...

Peaceseeker

Post your question I will answer it tomorrow...
see thats not in the moment is it? no offense. lol my question is, if people can not physically travel to the past, as you say, then how is it you are able to bring back anyone , after saying that you would return anyone that didn't want to stay in the future? unless my memory is wrong, i'm pretty sure you said that lol. in which case, there's quite a contradiction there.... lol and again, quick answers show closer to truth, while , ah, answering another day, does not really show truth lol. no offense, i mean no offense. lol

and if i am wrong and you didn't say that and my mind is playin tricks on me again lol, then forget the question lol

HARRIET (B)

see thats not in the moment is it? no offense. lol my question is, if people can not physically travel to the past, as you say, then how is it you are able to bring back anyone , after saying that you would return anyone that didn't want to stay in the future? unless my memory is wrong, i'm pretty sure you said that lol. in which case, there's quite a contradiction there.... lol and again, quick answers show closer to truth, while , ah, answering another day, does not really show truth lol. no offense, i mean no offense. lol

and if i am wrong and you didn't say that and my mind is playin tricks on me again lol, then forget the question lol

People people cannot physically travel back in time only forward... However information can and the mind is information...."The Blue Tube" has existed since the Edwardian period.. it allows me to transfer my mind into the brain of somebody else's in the past who is connected to the Blue Tube...

Status
Not open for further replies.