Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

Even though she says her mission is to collect samples and to repopulate the Earth. How do you know it's not true I mean to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case at all also time travel aint hard to understand. It seems like whats happening with the blue tube is it transfer consciousness into anonther body we are all spirits and we are just attached to this body or they could be charing them self with energy then using the body it self to travel through time by standing over a vortex while charging yourself with energy

HARRIET (B)

Now out of curiosity how does the blue pill work and what if i take the red pill?

The the blue pills are based on an ancient formula used by Indian fakirs to produce a state of suspended animation... If you decide to go into the future to help repopulate and replenish the male species... You'll be placed in a state of suspended animation via the blue pill... Hermetically sealed in a casket and buried... To be dug up 99 years from now taken to one of several safe zones on the planet and revived... If you so wish you can be taken to one of the many off world colonies... All fertile women are legally obliged to have sexual relations with you...

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

Why did you choose 2018?

The further back in time ago the greater the domino effect... Also this time period Im less likely to run into previous time traveller's and it's many years before the emergence of Bengali Scrotum Rot and other catastrophes...

titorite

We did have one time traveler that did pass my time traveler test. Within 5 minutes of my proposing the test. And he played down the time traveler claim after that. But my seeing that it can be done does sort of discredit your claim.

Who was that? What did I miss? LINK?!?!

titorite

If you are male between the ages of 21 and 45 in good health with no hereditary weakness and prepared to father children then yes you'll be able to sign up..! Males over the age of 45 will be considered if they have superior genes and able to demonstrate they are still capable of impregnating...

Well come knock on my door, I have superior genes , can impregnate , and am with in the age range. LOL Also that shit in my profile pic, Those are rife machines. They destroy viruses and bacteria via electro frequency oscillation. I fear no disease . Ive used them to cure a number of people of a number of things. The technology is actually coming out of the fringe and into the mainstream with things like insightech and novocure. Clinically tested and FDA approved and currently in mainstream use. Seeing as some of these things are international projects of joint efforts between US,UK, and Israeli medical researchers , I am left to wonder why said technologies isn't used in your time to deal with unwanted micro-parasites?

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

Also that shit in my profile pic, Those are rife machines. They destroy viruses and bacteria via electro frequency oscillation. I fear no disease . Ive used them to cure a number of people of a number of things. The technology is actually coming out of the fringe and into the mainstream with things like insightech and novocure. Clinically tested and FDA approved and currently in mainstream use. Seeing as some of these things are international projects of joint efforts between US,UK, and Israeli medical researchers , I am left to wonder why said technologies isn't used in your time to deal with unwanted micro-parasites?

You've answered the the question why we don't use the said technology in the future when you started with.... "That SHIT in my profile"

titorite

You've answered the the question why we don't use the said technology in the future when you started with.... "That SHIT in my profile"

Shit is a metaphor. Those "Devices" cure cancer , destroy tumors , are the solution to disease. Look up novocure and insightec. Novocure is publicly traded. AND the same frequency based technology they incorporate to cure cancer and be further utilized to destroy any potentially invasive microcellular life form.

So why did yall stop using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.